Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
LightningSS

Drives: WAS '10 SS IBM, NOW '14 BRM ZL1
How do you show MPH and Trip1 on DIC??

I've read the manual and searched thru many threads, so I apologize if I missed a similar previous post...

Does anyone know how to get the Trip1 mileage to show in the lower left instead of the total mileage when you have MPH displayed in the DIC?
LightningSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
kanys

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Hmm I am not sure, but for me I have only ever seen these displayed in the middle.
kanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
Ghost Rider
I'm one bad Mamma Jamma

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I don't think that's possible

DELIVERED on August 25, 2009- 2010 2SS/RS, Yellow, A6, VIN # 34902

DELIVERED on September 9, 2009 -Custom Bumblebee Stripes and engine cover.

DELIVERED on September 10, 2009 - Painted GFX
Ghost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
Rookie13
Hooked on AutoX

Drives: 1SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Rookie13
note - not possible. I played with it last night, trying to do the same thing. You get one or the other, not both...
Rookie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Steve@Subthump
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS IOM Vert
I wish the hud would allow for more view options as well.. For the A6, it would be nice to know what mode you were in. In our tahoe, I can set the dic to display several modes, but I leave it set on instantaneous mileage. It shows you if you are in v8 mode or v4 mode and your mpg. When the tahoe switches back and forth, you cannot feel the difference. You just see the display change. Totally seamless. In the ss at low rpm cruising speed, the car kinda bucks ever so slightly like it's continually shifting in and out or something. Can't really tell if it's the afs or what. I think GM could do a lot more with the hud options for this car. Even the dang buttons are hard to find and cumbersome to go thru the menus compared to other vehicles.
Steve@Subthump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:16 AM   #6
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
steve you made me miss my tahoe damn it..i traded it for my camaro.. but it did have a ton of options..LIKE AN INDASH NAV HEAD UNIT!!! anyway i loved how the truck would switch back and forth..ever see it say under mpg 999..lol.i have pics of mine saying i was getting 999 miles per gallon..would be nice huh..its just me but i really had my doubts as to whether it really switched back and forth or not..thats why i think they put that in the DIC to show you that its switching just to keep you quiet..it did get extremely good mileage for a big truck, but if you read the average it always reads around 15 or so..at least mine did..it was supposed to get like 15 city 20 or something like that highway..there isnt a real city in West Virginia so i should have always had an average of at least 19 or so, but it was always 13 14 15 or in that area..which is truley what youre getting..LOL.but back to the topic, ive played around with mine too..can only get the MPH up top and either or at the bottom..my fiancees lancer has the same DIC in the same place in her car, readys everything even what gear your in, but for some stupid reason doesnt have a MPH option..which is the stupidest thing ever..cause any car ive ever drove my hands have always completley block the speedometer. the way i drive i have to lift up my hand to see my speed..and i bet that at least ninety percent of drivers, men anyway, do the same thing..women either dont have their hands in the same spot or they are little enough to still see.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:24 AM   #7
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
I think it would be cool to see a digital ready out or a graph of your RPM too!