Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 10-22-2016, 06:25 PM   #29
JUSTIFIED

Drives: 2015 black Z/28
Pretty sure I know who this was. I rarely park that way, but there is Mexican food place I go to each Saturday to get breakfast tacos. There is a spot just across the way from the restaurant and I double parked there (there were 5-6 open spots right in front of the restaurant). I saw a dude and his better half looking at my car. They parked even further from the restaurant than I did. They came inside and he kept looking at me as if he had something to say (arrogant dick that I am, I just thought he was admiring my super elite effing Camaro...lol). That letter was mailed 2 days after that and that is the only place I've double parked in a long while. I go there quite often so may see him again. Hopefully he won't flame me.

What's more bothersome is that for $2.95 you can get someone's full name, address and VIN # just from a license plate #. That is b.s. IMO.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:29 PM   #30
69L48Z27

Drives: 2015 Z/28; 1969 Camaro SS
Oh, so this wasn't at a place where you live? If a person saw this one time at a restaurant and went to all that to find you, its a bit distrurbing. They need to get a life.
69L48Z27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM   #31
rray

Drives: 2013 GAZ 2SS/RS
Easy to find the guy, just look for a Prius driver who is always in your way, That's him.

If you see it, get it, for tomorrow it will be gone!
Old 10-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #32
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXsilvy View Post
quit parking like a richard cranium, and i bet you quit getting letters. it really irks me when i see a car double parked...it doesnt mean i'm going to stand around for the offender to come out so i can call them a dick head to their face. i do have a family member somewhere on my wife's side that will key every double parked car she sees. I've never been around when it happens, but have heard some stories. a funny letter is more effective (that letter is f'n awesome)

it's not jealousy. my car is nicer than most shit i see double parked. whoever thinks someone is jealous of a ****ing camaro thinks too highly of themselves. you or your camaro/vette/mercades/bently/lambo is no better than the person parking their nicely painted kia in one spot. Imagine if every person was a dick and parked in 2 spots.

DNA and finger prints from a funny letter? LMAO cops have murders, rapists and petafiles (sp) to find.
You bring a lot to this thread. Thanks.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:55 PM   #33
TXsilvy

Drives: camaro
Why so much hate on prius drivers?

heads/cam/blown/meth 408 LS
TXsilvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #34
TXsilvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
You bring a lot to this thread. Thanks.
Haha dont take any of my posts too serious. Dusting for finger prints cracked me up. I saw absolutely nothing threatening in the letter. Whoever wrote it got the exact reaction they were looking for. Its too bad they will never find this thread for a laugh of their own.

Old 10-22-2016, 08:25 PM   #35
The_Raging_Bull
Raging Bull Reborn

Drives: '09 CGM Z063LZ '15 RH Z/28 #0631
Quote:
Haha dont take any of my posts too serious. Dusting for finger prints cracked me up. I saw absolutely nothing threatening in the letter. Whoever wrote it got the exact reaction they were looking for. Its too bad they will never find this thread for a laugh of their own.
Don't worry WE won't take you serious...

Seriously have you ever seen a Prius you didn't want to blow the doors off of??

Toy 1 '15 RH Z/28 w/AC & Radio S/N 0631
Toy 2 '09 CGM Z06 3LZ
My DD: '17 Ford Mustang GT
Her DD: '14 F150 Ecoboost 3.5
The_Raging_Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:28 PM   #36
XTREMZ

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #891
Yup, happened to me. Was in a hurry to get to a class at the gym, and did a half-ass parking job. Came out later and there was a nasty note on the windshield. Not only criticizing my parking job , but also criticizing my ugly, gas guzzling "hot rod". I figured it was a moonbat Prius driver, which are numerous in my neck of the woods. Got a good laugh out of it.
XTREMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:35 PM   #37
Les7311

Drives: 2017 Zl1 (M6)
Send a message via Yahoo to Les7311
Download "WebOfCam" or a similar app on a used phone and if you have strong wifi connections, set up phone in your car as a camera. Or go to harbor freight and get a two way motion pager for about $20.

Something to catch a culprit.......
Les7311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 09:36 PM   #38
dgreenberg

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 #352, ‘16 ACR,
In spirit of all the assholes who can't mind their own business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dgreenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:42 PM   #39
camaro500

Drives: 2017 Jaguar F Type R Tuned 498awhp
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreenberg View Post

Only way to park

Next time park that way and bring the 1911 or AR. Which ever you prefer...
camaro500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 11:09 PM   #40
TXsilvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Raging_Bull View Post
Don't worry WE won't take you serious...

Seriously have you ever seen a Prius you didn't want to blow the doors off of??
is it the car or the drivers that you don't like?

Old 10-22-2016, 11:11 PM   #41
TXsilvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreenberg View Post

nice try. nobody would have been able to fit in that left parking spot anyways. that doesnt count as a double parked car

Old 10-22-2016, 11:21 PM   #42
mb13

Drives: 2015 Z28 #980
Quote:
quit parking like a richard cranium, and i bet you quit getting letters. it really irks me when i see a car double parked...it doesnt mean i'm going to stand around for the offender to come out so i can call them a dick head to their face. i do have a family member somewhere on my wife's side that will key every double parked car she sees. I've never been around when it happens, but have heard some stories. a funny letter is more effective (that letter is f'n awesome)

it's not jealousy. my car is nicer than most shit i see double parked. whoever thinks someone is jealous of a ****ing camaro thinks too highly of themselves. you or your camaro/vette/mercades/bently/lambo is no better than the person parking their nicely painted kia in one spot. Imagine if every person was a dick and parked in 2 spots.

DNA and finger prints from a funny letter? LMAO cops have murders, rapists and petafiles (sp) to find.
Did you really say "your camaro/vette/mercades/bently/lambo is no better than the person parking their nicely painted kia in one spot"

Really comparing cars like that? Also women or not, she keys my car she would be pistol whipped on the spot, that would make for a great story also. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's wrong. The OP didn't even say he took up 2 spots rite next to the door.
mb13 is offline   Reply With Quote