Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 05-22-2015, 03:14 AM   #29
Sesiom Summers

Drives: 94 Z28 / 01 Z28 / 2015 50th GT
Send a message via MSN to Sesiom Summers
OK wtf... did I mention the interior? NOOO!!!! Im NOT talking about the interior! which I don't have ANY complains with, its the exterior badges that Im talking about, not only about the bowties in the car but also the way the SS badges are located and to be honest the camaro on the headlights are useless as a recognizable badge, they are a really nice touch for us that we know it but doesn't count as badge because they cant be recognized specially if the car has the lights on, the mustang only has a front horse that is part of the design since always and the rear big GT, It really pissed me off how everybody get so wet and mad at me when Im just saiyn something with out offending anybody because I know Chevy actually see this posts and I ****ing wanted to make an observation, now you people call me a troll and bash on me but a few months ago you were trashing about the car LOL!

The original 1969 SS didn't had any bowties because it was the SS, the Super Sport, the blue bowties was for the lower trims (O that's what I think because I couldn't find specific information on internet ) what should have done here, now I want to ask why the corvette doesn't have any bowties? even the wheel gaps got the "Corvette logo"
Old 05-22-2015, 03:47 AM   #30
MelodicTones

Drives: 2015 1LE
First of all, this guy is either a troll, or English is not his native language. Maybe both? Either way, I will assess your weird assessment of how many "bow ties" there are on the Camaro. I actually think you're speaking of emblems in general, not necessarily the bow tie logo emblem.

I don't feel the car is over-badged, however, I do feel that the 'SS' and 'RS' emblems are placed rather oddly. As you said, very "last-minute-like" type of placement.

This is something quite easily remedied as soon as the car is purchased. Just remove them. Easy Peasy, bro.

And to comment on what someone said earlier in the thread; the Camaro is in fact a Muscle Car. /End of Discussion

Carry on.
MelodicTones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:26 AM   #31
Sesiom Summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodicTones View Post
First of all, this guy is either a troll, or English is not his native language. Maybe both? Either way, I will assess your weird assessment of how many "bow ties" there are on the Camaro. I actually think you're speaking of emblems in general, not necessarily the bow tie logo emblem.

I don't feel the car is over-badged, however, I do feel that the 'SS' and 'RS' emblems are placed rather oddly. As you said, very "last-minute-like" type of placement.

This is something quite easily remedied as soon as the car is purchased. Just remove them. Easy Peasy, bro.

And to comment on what someone said earlier in the thread; the Camaro is in fact a Muscle Car. /End of Discussion

Carry on.

UUGHHH!!!! My English cant be so bad I cant explain myself that it seems the badges on the Camaro were placed at last time, and they just fill the space with 2 standard bowties where they could have done something much better my English is not my main idiom nor is the second or third one I learned but sadly I cannot talk in Spanish nor Chinese or Japanese... Ill let this image say everything I need to say...

Old 05-22-2015, 06:01 AM   #32
Phantasmaro7

Drives: 2007 Corolla CE
Fords never slapped a big blue ford logo on the Mustang to my knowledge. The car has it's own emblem.

Mitch Hedberg
Phantasmaro7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:36 AM   #33
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesiom Summers View Post
OK wtf... did I mention the interior? NOOO!!!! Im NOT talking about the interior! which I don't have ANY complains with, its the exterior badges that Im talking about, not only about the bowties in the car but also the way the SS badges are located and to be honest the camaro on the headlights are useless as a recognizable badge, they are a really nice touch for us that we know it but doesn't count as badge because they cant be recognized specially if the car has the lights on, the mustang only has a front horse that is part of the design since always and the rear big GT, It really pissed me off how everybody get so wet and mad at me when Im just saiyn something with out offending anybody because I know Chevy actually see this posts and I ****ing wanted to make an observation, now you people call me a troll and bash on me but a few months ago you were trashing about the car LOL!

The original 1969 SS didn't had any bowties because it was the SS, the Super Sport, the blue bowties was for the lower trims (O that's what I think because I couldn't find specific information on internet ) what should have done here, now I want to ask why the corvette doesn't have any bowties? even the wheel gaps got the "Corvette logo"

Quote:

UUGHHH!!!! My English cant be so bad I cant explain myself that it seems the badges on the Camaro were placed at last time, and they just fill the space with 2 standard bowties where they could have done something much better my English is not my main idiom nor is the second or third one I learned but sadly I cannot talk in Spanish nor Chinese or Japanese... Ill let this image say everything I need to say...

Because that looks terrible.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:51 AM   #34
Sesiom Summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post

Because that looks terrible.
for real? that doesn't count as a bowtie that's a really beautiful design with a bowtie in it... you should know the difference

I don't care if its looks terrible, that's just an example or something that could have be done Im not a car designer and I did it in 5 minutes...
Old 05-22-2015, 06:54 AM   #35
Big reg

Drives: Infiniti FX50S
This thread cannot be serious?
Big reg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:21 AM   #36
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
for real? that doesn't count as a bowtie that's a really beautiful design with a bowtie in it... you should know the difference

I don't care if its looks terrible, that's just an example or something that could have be done Im not a car designer and I did it in 5 minutes...
Corvette still has bowties.

It's a Chevrolet. It'll have bowties.
Old 05-22-2015, 08:28 AM   #37
Bassment

Drives: 2016 Red Hot 2SS M6
aren't the camaro logo's on the door sills part of a "sticker" option? Or are they standard now, or come with RS/SS?
Bassment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:37 AM   #38
DrkPhx

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 / 2006 TB SS
I don't like the truck size bowties at all, but I can see using them for the base models (4 and 6 cyl). For the SS and other upscale models they should put model emblems there. Imo it would look better and not like an afterthought stuck on a bumper. I would prefer to an emblem delete grille on the front, but that's me. At very least offer the grille options as a dealer installed or aftermarket option as part of their "customization options".
DrkPhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:12 PM   #39
chrisvr6

Drives: suzuki
or this Option
Attached Images

chrisvr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:33 PM   #40
MelodicTones

Drives: 2015 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvr6 View Post
or this Option

Yes. This.
MelodicTones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:55 PM   #41
ilirg

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss
The camaro badge would look good in the back but awful in the grille. A flow tie option would be nice.
ilirg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 03:58 PM   #42
Sesiom Summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Corvette still has bowties.

It's a Chevrolet. It'll have bowties.
Ignoring the Bowtie inside the corvette Logo, there is an actual bowtie on the corvette??