Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-23-2018, 07:58 PM   #43
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyUMad1LE View Post
Do you work there or something?
Haha, busted! Maybe he is the sales guy using a fake alias to promote. Fishy!! Smells like advertising to me.
Cgocifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 10:20 AM   #44
bub

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE & '15 Corvette Z06
We bought our 1LE back in December of 16 right when they came out from CD in Independence. First 1LE they sold. They had like 12 in stock at the time when most dealers were like "what's a 1LE?"

I can vouch for the OP's experience. Good dealer and reasonable dealer admin fee.
bub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:24 PM   #45
vonrebel

Drives: 2021 2SS 1le Shock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgocifer View Post
Haha, busted! Maybe he is the sales guy using a fake alias to promote. Fishy!! Smells like advertising to me.

No, I don't work there, but i can understand why you might reach this Conclusion.

It's Advertising by default, I wanted to post up the all pictures, thought it was unique to have multiple color's of 1le pictures, All Together, and Also post a positive recommendation for the dealership i purchased from, so Yes I'm advertising, because of a Positive Experience.

Sorry if my post was some how offensive.

Cable Dahmer Chevrolet, Kansas City, Missouri. Nolan Road

Ask for Darren Hern or Sheridan Curtis.
vonrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:39 PM   #46
vonrebel

Drives: 2021 2SS 1le Shock
Quote:
Originally Posted by bub View Post
We bought our 1LE back in December of 16 right when they came out from CD in Independence. First 1LE they sold. They had like 12 in stock at the time when most dealers were like "what's a 1LE?"

I can vouch for the OP's experience. Good dealer and reasonable dealer admin fee.
Thanks,

YES Great Dealership!!!
Wonder how many dealerships would sacrifice or Spent ALL DAY with a buyer, allowing them to test drive multiple Camaro's, to compare magnetic ride to non-magnetic ride, until they could feel the difference and understand the purpose of MRC.

Then moving different colored 1le's side by side to compare colors. multiple Highway test drives, and Not around the block either, 5-10 mile drives. Whatever it took, to help ensure I purchased the right car v/s just shove me into something I wasn't sure about.

Then, when I narrowed it down to just two colors, both 1le's, I returned to the dealership the next day, and Surprise!!!! Cable Dahmer Chevrolet had taken both cars 1le's and cleaned them, detailed them both, inside and out, to a Shine, so I could clearly see the color and make my final selection,. If that doesn't that deserve a little free advertisement? It was a Big Deal!
vonrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:17 AM   #47
bub

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE & '15 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonrebel View Post

Then, when I narrowed it down to just two colors, both 1le's, I returned to the dealership the next day, and Surprise!!!! Cable Dahmer Chevrolet had taken both cars 1le's and cleaned them, detailed them both, inside and out, to a Shine, so I could clearly see the color and make my final selection,. If that doesn't that deserve a little free advertisement? It was a Big Deal!
What was your other color choice?
bub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:04 PM   #48
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonrebel View Post
No, I don't work there, but i can understand why you might reach this Conclusion.

It's Advertising by default, I wanted to post up the all pictures, thought it was unique to have multiple color's of 1le pictures, All Together, and Also post a positive recommendation for the dealership i purchased from, so Yes I'm advertising, because of a Positive Experience.

Sorry if my post was some how offensive.

Cable Dahmer Chevrolet, Kansas City, Missouri. Nolan Road

Ask for Darren Hern or Sheridan Curtis.
Don't take the ribbing too seriously, it's just the internet.

Now, what dealership is it again? Lol
Cgocifer is offline   Reply With Quote