Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #43
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
I'm 39,clean driving record (class A CDL license) I pay $400 yr.

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #44
rarrazz

Drives: 01 gp gt
It's sad how many camaros have been wrecked.
rarrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #45
MP0WER

Drives: M3
I was looking for the details of this accident online today. This thread was the only thing i found. So i don't know anything more this:

I was probably not more than 200 feet the accident when that pic was taken. And that pic was taken probably within 2 minutes of the accident. There were plenty of people stopped so i didn't. But because the guy in blue was standing in the drivers door and all airbags deployed i can't be 100%, but i thought that there was someone in the drivers seat. There were no signs of evasive action; no other car involved, no skid marks. Because of this and thinking someone else was in the car, along with how panicked the girl in yellow was; i thought someone had passed out or had a stroke while driving and throttled it into the tree. But if she was driving alone i might guess she was texting or something because the tree she hit was just past the apex of a fairly sharp turn. Not sharp for the busy residential neighborhood she was in, but sharp enough to maybe not compensate enough while texting. Looking back and seeing the blue shirt guy's casual demeanor, it's likely no one else was in the car. Here is a pic of where it happened. She was coming in from the main road which is on the right side of the pic.

Hope she was the only one in the car cause she was walking around just fine.

MP0WER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #46
CRChevy
MARO MAN

Drives: Orange 2010 Camaro 2RS
wow i hope driver is okay who knows what happend its nothing to joke about what if it was your camaro you might as well washe'r down with gas just as good because it's a total. i hope everything workked for the driver and he is ookay
Old 09-25-2011, 03:58 PM   #47
BlueSteele

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I can't help but notice the high number of burnt Camaros on that site. Is this sabotage, vandalism or something mechanical/electrical I need to be concerned with?
Old 09-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #48
silentdoom
Silentdoom.com

Drives: 11' Synergy SS/RS
Apparently synergy was the color to go with for rarity one day bc of idiots like me... I find out tomorrow if she's totaled-- I hope not
Old 09-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #49
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
I'm thinking her phone text gos ( yea my dad let me take the gre)

Ok not funny. Still sucks to look at!!!!
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #50
The Blue Angel

Drives: 2014 BRM 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
I was looking for the details of this accident online today. This thread was the only thing i found. So i don't know anything more this:

I was probably not more than 200 feet the accident when that pic was taken. And that pic was taken probably within 2 minutes of the accident. There were plenty of people stopped so i didn't. But because the guy in blue was standing in the drivers door and all airbags deployed i can't be 100%, but i thought that there was someone in the drivers seat. There were no signs of evasive action; no other car involved, no skid marks. Because of this and thinking someone else was in the car, along with how panicked the girl in yellow was; i thought someone had passed out or had a stroke while driving and throttled it into the tree. But if she was driving alone i might guess she was texting or something because the tree she hit was just past the apex of a fairly sharp turn. Not sharp for the busy residential neighborhood she was in, but sharp enough to maybe not compensate enough while texting. Looking back and seeing the blue shirt guy's casual demeanor, it's likely no one else was in the car. Here is a pic of where it happened. She was coming in from the main road which is on the right side of the pic.

Hope she was the only one in the car cause she was walking around just fine.

I was in that neighborhood just last week!! We were house hunting!! I remember we drove by a house with that Camaro in the driveway!! That is crazy!!
Old 09-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #51
fz6r

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1G-AL View Post
I was thinking about trading in my RS for an SS, this seems like just the deal I've been looking for. A little bit of Adam's will take care of that.
fz6r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #52
Backspacer

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Victory Red M6
hmmmm

residential area...tree...v6 camaro...anybody thinking texting and driving? glad everybody is OK.
Backspacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #53
builder11150

Drives: 1987 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspacer View Post
residential area...tree...v6 camaro...anybody thinking texting and driving? glad everybody is OK.
This, or putting on makeup.

Phones should have a feature that disables them if they are moving at over 10 mph.
builder11150 is offline   Reply With Quote