Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 04-27-2024, 07:43 AM   #29
DamonZ28

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
I just had the Continental Extreme Contact DWS06+ put on earlier this spring. I was IMMEDIATELY impressed with the much more comfortable ride over the stock run flats. They've been great in the rain, have never felt like I was going to break traction. Even drove through snow once and was surprised by the traction & acceleration at one point. I just finished a 3200 mile trip from WI to FL and back, and drove through plenty of rain. At one point I had whiteout conditions for a stretch. Yes I had to slow way down, as did everyone else, but these tires handled it all. I couldn't be happier with them.
RUXIFEY Smoked LED Side Marker Lights / Black SS emblem on rear bumper / Blue SS vinyl overlay on front bumper emblem / Wildhammer Rear Dark Reflectors / Trim Illusion Gloss Black Door Handle Covers / eBay Black Fuel Door / Screaming Chicken Fender Hash Marks / Color-Matched G2 Caliper Paint
RE Audio RFX10D4 10" Sub / Hand-made sub enclosure / Hifonics Zeus ZRX1200.1D amp / JL Audio LoC-22 line output converter / Sub Thump Plug N Play T-Harness With ANC Defeat Harness Kit

My Camaro Journal
DamonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 07:29 PM   #30
SSShark

Drives: '23 1SS Sharkskin A10
Circling back to the MRR 017's. I received the wheels today from Wildhammer. Very pleased with the color and finish. The gun metal is just as I had hoped since I was a little concerned that they wouldn't be dark enough. I do have a complaint. One of the front rims is visibly darker than the other three and I didn't notice until I unpacked all of them. It's the one on the right. Luckily, one of the 4 boxes is visibly older than the the other three and the date code on that box is older than the rest. I'm hoping Wildhammer will swap that one wheel for another with a similar date code, so that all will match. Do you think Wildhammer will accommodate my request?
Attached Images

SSShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #31
SSShark

Update; MRR is sending a replacement wheel. I should have it by mid next week .
Old Today, 05:24 AM   #32
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
MRR is fantastic to deal with. I'm on my 3rd set of wheels from them. Carlos is a great guy.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #33
SSShark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curr View Post
MRR is fantastic to deal with. I'm on my 3rd set of wheels from them. Carlos is a great guy.
Very satisfied! I purchased thru Wildhammer but the wheels ship direct from MRR. MRR classified the wheel as "discolored" and provided me with a return label right away. They shipped the replacement before they received the return from me. That's how you do it