Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Old 01-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
camaro1&6

Drives: 67camaro 69Nova C6
16 camaro is no longer a issue for me

My Camaro is gone for reasons I'm not allowed to say , I wish you all the best and I'm very thankful that Chevrolet did the right thing , after much frustration and going through more than I should have had to. But very happy to be where I'm at now , maybe a future owner of a camaro I doubt it
camaro1&6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:07 PM   #2
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
For reasons you're not allowed to say? You've been talking about all of the issues you've had with it forever so I'm pretty sure we all know all of the issues you had with it. I'm sorry you got a lemon but happy that GM finally did the right thing. Don't forget that Lemon's come in all shapes and sizes and the vast majority of Camaro owners are very happy.
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:13 PM   #3
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric SS View Post
For reasons you're not allowed to say? You've been talking about all of the issues you've had with it forever so I'm pretty sure we all know all of the issues you had with it. I'm sorry you got a lemon but happy that GM finally did the right thing. Don't forget that Lemon's come in all shapes and sizes and the vast majority of Camaro owners are very happy.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:15 PM   #4
camaro1&6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric SS View Post

Why ru attacking me with your insecurity, obviously not all Camaros have poor workmanship this wasn't something I wanted to happen, and yes I've been on here for awhile letting other know ! , isn't that what this is supposed to be about , FYI others on here helped me and I returned the favor . It's unfortunate that there are trolls like urself that are narrow minded . I wish I was 1 of those happy owners like you say . Not sure why your so butt hurt but you cant ruin my happiness
Old 01-27-2017, 02:25 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1&6 View Post
Why ru attacking me with your insecurity, obviously not all Camaros have poor workmanship this wasn't something I wanted to happen, and yes I've been on here for awhile letting other know ! , isn't that what this is supposed to be about , FYI others on here helped me and I returned the favor . It's unfortunate that there are trolls like urself that are narrow minded . I wish I was 1 of those happy owners like you say . Not sure why your so butt hurt but you cant ruin my happiness
Actually....I think his point was focused on your last comment about "FAIL"....not all Camaros, in fact - very few, had the issues you dealt with. So if you like the car, feel free to try again some day.

I didn't read it as an attack...
Old 01-27-2017, 02:44 PM   #6
camaro1&6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
Actually....I think his point was focused on your last comment about "FAIL"....not all Camaros, in fact - very few, had the issues you dealt with. So if you like the car, feel free to try again some day.

I didn't read it as an attack...
I feel it was a attack , who are you to say how I feel . The fail is the whole situation and how it was handled from start to finish. You have been on many of my topics in the past and have always been a nay sayer .I figured you would be of the first to chime in along with Eric
Old 01-27-2017, 02:50 PM   #7
sub_ETCS_ret

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:

I feel it was a attack , who are you to say how I feel . The fail is the whole situation and how it was handled from start to finish. You have been on many of my topics in the past and have always been a nay sayer .I figured you would be of the first to chime in along with Eric
I haven't been anywhere on this thread and I didn't see it as an attack at all. I felt as though they were telling you good luck with your future endeavors. You seem very sensitive.
"Submariners are a bunch of intelligent misfits that somehow seem to get along, understand each other and work well together." - overheard from a surface officer explaining to another sailor about Submariners
sub_ETCS_ret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #8
nbryant

Drives: 2016 2SS Red Hot
Not this guy again.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:59 PM   #9
Captain Obvious
^Name^ | Things I Say -->

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible, Hyper Blue
Ooh, lessons on how to be a complete Richard.

Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #10
camaro1&6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbryant View Post
Not this guy again.
Yep
Old 01-27-2017, 03:34 PM   #11
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
Yeah, I wasn't trying to attack at all. Just saying we all know of your unfortunate story, I'm sorry it happend to you, and I'm glad that GM did the right thing for you finally.

EDIT: And the last sentence in my post was just to say that the vast majority of cars are good so don't be afraid to come back to a Camaro in the future. Jeez...
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:15 PM   #12
Richard0nee

Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Quote:

You are pretty sensitive, it was not an attack by eric. Yes it sucks you have problems but it happens. Heck, my co-workers 100k AMG Benz have been to the dealership 3x in two months of ownership.

Shit happens with every make and model.

Buh bye now
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #13
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Actually, I never commented on how you feel. I don't know why you feel put-off, or offended, and I don't pretend to.

But I can tell you it wasn't an attack.

I can also tell you that I'm glad you've had the issue resolved to a point (I hope) of satisfaction.

And while your perception of me is irrelevant to this conversation, I think you'll find it's within my skills and responsibilities as a moderator to be able to spot members attacking each other and take action where necessary...which is why I chimed in to smooth over the situation rather than delete your rather rude reply.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #14
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
My Camaro is gone for reasons I'm not allowed to say , I wish you all the best and I'm very thankful that Chevrolet did the right thing , after much frustration and going through more than I should have had to. But very happy to be where I'm at now , maybe a future owner of a camaro I doubt it
Just curious what car you decided to get that may or will also have issues?
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote