Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-19-2015, 09:05 PM   #1
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Rumored 6th gen at Big E in Massachusetts

A source at my local Chevy dealer close to me disclosed that Chevrolet planned to have a 6th gen on display at their show spot by the main gate at this years fair. So far I haven't gotten the chance to get there myself to investigate the claim. I only spied the sting ray that was going there.

Anyone from New England get to the fair yet to see?

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 10:42 PM   #2
Leviser

Drives: 03 BLK SSS, 13 BRM ZL1.
Was there Friday, I went in at gate 5, walked to Chevy display which is my 1st stop. No one mentioned anything about the 6th gen on display at main gate. They had a 2015 camaro, a corvette stingray and a midnight edition Silverado, besides a few others vehicles. I only went as far as the wine and cheese barn, which is near the main gate and saw nothing on display. But I could have missed it. I would be surprised if there was one there. I am figuring I'll see one up close at NY auto show in April 2016.
Leviser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Damn

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
Old 09-20-2015, 08:40 PM   #4
Imp
Dodges all the cones

Drives: Soon
Yeah, highly doubt they'd show one at the bigE. It would be racerfest 1st, if anything.

--kC
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:39 AM   #5
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
My parents go there every weekend it's open every year since... forever (mid 80's?). I asked them last night if they saw anything, my dad being a big GM / Trans Am guy, and he said nope.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:46 AM   #6
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

so much for my source...