Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 04-01-2014, 04:52 PM   #15
DaemonGPF
Redonkulous

Drives: Camaro
1LE with unwrapped hood, rocker panels and spoiler would easily resemble. The giveaway would be the "flow tie" and the ceramics.
DaemonGPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #16
mcp1990

Drives: 07 charger RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Interesting. Would have been awesome if you could have gotten pics. I'm not call BS. Just hard to believe this early in the year.
Trust me I couldn't believe what we saw. It wasn't definitely beautiful. Was a good looking brunette driving it too which made it even more amazing haha.
mcp1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:56 PM   #17
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Not True! No way, a Hot Chick behind the wheel of a brand new Z/28, and they Didn't Immediately Bang a U-Turn??....... BIG TIME - BS
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #18
mcp1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Not True! No way, a Hot Chick behind the wheel of a brand new Z/28, and they Didn't Immediately Bang a U-Turn??....... BIG TIME - BS
Well usually when you're trying to get somewhere and your dealing with 6 lanes of big city traffic and red lights and there's a big cement curb in the center you can't just bust a u turn on command.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #19
Normagene

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcp1990 View Post
Well usually when you're trying to get somewhere and your dealing with 6 lanes of big city traffic and red lights and there's a big cement curb in the center you can't just bust a u turn on command.

You obviously haven't seen me behind the wheel, which is probably a good thing. LOL......
Old 04-01-2014, 05:05 PM   #20
mcp1990

Quote:
You obviously haven't seen me behind the wheel, which is probably a good thing. LOL......
Lol I hope you wouldn't take a zl1 over a curb higher than your clearance haha, but other than that I'm glad to hear you actually put your zl1 to good use. They're meant to be drove hard not babied
Old 04-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #21
Normagene

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcp1990 View Post
Lol I hope you wouldn't take a zl1 over a curb higher than your clearance haha, but other than that I'm glad to hear you actually put your zl1 to good use. They're meant to be drove hard not babied

Hahaha...... Back in 2010 I was driving along Main St in Buzzards Bay in my 4Runner and sure enough, what do I see from the corner of my eye? A Brand New Camaro! I'd only seen a few and this one, Red Jewel color SS. Like you said; not much you can do as you notice it while driving by, well being in my 4Runner, and seeing My DREAM CAR, having already passed the entrance to the Bait & Tackle shop where it was parked. You guessed it, up over the curb I went! Walked around its several times checking out every detail. Then......I walked right into the Tackle shop and yelled out "who owns that beautiful Camaro?" About six guys in there and the owner. All of them looking at me and I said "I Love your Car", then I walked out and left.

As I was leaving I saw EVERYONE OF THOSE GUYS WALK OUT TO CHECKOUT THAT GUYS CAR. Bet that made his day, and mine too!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:26 PM   #22
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Its possible........but I live between Speedway and Clermont.......I have yet to see any "official" car/trucks yet.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:43 AM   #23
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Quote:
As I was leaving I saw EVERYONE OF THOSE GUYS WALK OUT TO CHECKOUT THAT GUYS CAR. Bet that made his day, and mine too!
LOL, I'll bet that's not all they were checking out!
Old 04-02-2014, 06:42 AM   #24
bada

Drives: 1932 pro street truck ZO6 LS7 power
Going home last night. I could have swore I saw a Z28 also. I saw the small lovers in the hood. And was fairly sure. I saw the Z/28 badge. We were on the interstate. And at a split. He went left & I went right. It happened so sudden, that I could not swap lanes fast enough. I was going to try and get next to the car. But just could not get over 3 lanes of traffic before the split.
bada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:35 AM   #25
Doubleblank

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2014 Z28
Here's a pic of one I saw at the Gran Prix paddock area in St Pete, FL. Parked across from the front straight near our car hauler (we race Boss 302R's in Pirelli World Challenge GTS class). Was wearing street tires and Michigan plates. Driver was working in the Chevy booth in the infield. Like I said in other thread, I really didn't like the red color. Glad mine is coming in white.
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2014, 10:15 AM   #26
frayed

Drives: 964 Turbo, 991 GT3 and Z/28 ordered
Yeah that red it just too red.

I'm betting in person, with 305's all around, ceramics, wickerbill and lowered stance it will look mean.
frayed is offline   Reply With Quote