Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #15
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
let's focus on the refunds.

If the Seller doesn't want to respond to PMs, then so be it...

but if there is a way to get money back to the right people, that's what we're after.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #16
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper View Post
this one is actually true but has more to do with Paypal having some absurd requirements after selling $20k in parts and after 3 months of trying to resolve with paypal, have given up. I actually have $3k locked in paypal and the 60 day period for a refund has expired. I would gladly work with you if you can get paypal to stop asking for my bank statements and invoices for items purchased. But im a bit uncomfortable given the circumstances.. ive also tried to get paypal to issue you a refund. However, they are idiots.

the rest of you have nothing to whine about... sure I suck about responding to items you want to purchase from me. However its my items im selling and if I lose a sell, then I lose a sale. get over it.

onwego- you changed your mind 4 hours after paying me and blew up my phone while I was sleeping. I refunded you the very next morning so please stop it.
Excellent, it sounds like we can get this resolved then.

The question is why is the 3k locked. Give paypal what they are asking for and then just send the money back. I'm quite sure you are dealing with an honest guy here and he will do what is right.

If you guys get a case number going if there isn't one already a phone call to PayPal works wonders.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #17
BronxxBombers213

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Excellent, it sounds like we can get this resolved then.

The question is why is the 3k locked. Give paypal what they are asking for and then just send the money back. I'm quite sure you are dealing with an honest guy here and he will do what is right.

If you guys get a case number going if there isn't one already a phone call to PayPal works wonders.
+1... even if the 60 day window expires for a refund, once your account hold is lifted, just send the money back to the original buyer as a new transaction
Old 07-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #18
Camper
Banned

Drives: 10' 2SS LS3 M6
there is more to it.. trust me, I don't need this guys money. Paypal is just retarded.... dragging him through this sucks, I know.
Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #19
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
there is more to it.. trust me, I don't need this guys money. Paypal is just retarded.... dragging him through this sucks, I know.
Then pay the guy outside of paypal. Quite sure he will do what's needed to inform PayPal that he has no dispute left.

Like I said you're dealing with an honest guy. Even if you don't have all of it, some is a start.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:05 PM   #20
That_Guy

Drives: n/a
So what was the purpose of creating a new user name to try and sling parts with?
That_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #21
Camper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Guy View Post
So what was the purpose of creating a new user name to try and sling parts with?

ive already explained what I needed to explain. No further explaining is needed.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:26 PM   #22
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
ive already explained what I needed to explain. No further explaining is needed.
Really? I think it's a great question. You can't answer PM's on one account, so why open a second and sell the same parts you had already sold.

Here's a thought, why don't you just ship those parts to the guy who already bought them. At least he gets something out of the deal, whether he needs them now or not.

Trust me... the last thing you want to see is Ban under this username. This is an opportunity to make it right. We won't allow any outsiders to pile as long as you answer questions and get this guy taken care of.

It's been Way Too Long

I've taken down your picture and will take this thread down once all is complete.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:49 PM   #23
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
I find it odd looking at Camper's itrader history...There's quite a few transactions all the way back to 2012 where the buyer never received the item they paid for.
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:08 PM   #24
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss-booya View Post
I find it odd looking at Camper's itrader history...There's quite a few transactions all the way back to 2012 where the buyer never received the item they paid for.
I forget to look at that stuff, but you're right.

Definitely not taking care of business which will not fly on this forum.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #25
Camper
Banned

If you want to ban the account go for it.. Ill work with Carlos on my terms not yours, you can post my pic or whatever else you'd like but continue ing down the current path will actually hinder the problem
Old 07-17-2014, 09:15 PM   #26
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Thanks mlee for starting this thread and helping those that got screwed get their money back. Great to know the mods are here to help out when these things happen.
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #27
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Fingers crossed that this will work out.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #28
Camper
Banned

It may at some point when the middle man (paypal) stops holding our money...