Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 10-30-2017, 05:44 PM   #1
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
Sold the camaro

The best performance car i ever owned, but i have a second child on way so i got a 4 door car. I missed the camaro the second it drove away
Attached Images

Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:50 PM   #2
Soleil

Drives: Camaro 50th anniversary edition
Is the charger the new one? I like the Charger is the first choice after the camaro.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #3
awpti

Drives: 2017 1SS Camaro; 2016 4Runner
My condolences on your Chrysler. Their QC sucks. Make sure you go over every inch of that car with a fine-toothed comb.

Still pretty. I almost went with a Charger, but the one I test-drove had a front lamp fail while driving and the passenger seat was ... get this.. visibly crooked.
awpti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
bybcous

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpti View Post
My condolences on your Chrysler. Their QC sucks. Make sure you go over every inch of that car with a fine-toothed comb.

Still pretty. I almost went with a Charger, but the one I test-drove had a front lamp fail while driving and the passenger seat was ... get this.. visibly crooked.
Well my dumbass was enjoying the engine noise while test driving and went to turn radio on 1 hr into my 4 hr drive home and had no audio at all for the whole trip, had to unhook battery to get it working. It has happened once again Saturday right before i detailed the car and was taking the wife out for the night "really taking car out for the night" and ended uo driving the jeep because no music.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
Old 10-30-2017, 06:00 PM   #5
jaysonstuart

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I have a 16' Skat Pack Charger and it's a fun car. Not as fast as the Camaro but it still gets up and moves. It will also burn those 245's right off the rim lol
Attached Images

jaysonstuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:36 PM   #6
Blazin383

Drives: 2016 SS
Looks like a nice replacement!! Good luck with it!!
Blazin383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:41 PM   #7
MaxxRPM

Drives: 2016 Camaro NFG 1SS A8
Yeah I think you'll be OK............LOL! Nice Charger.
MaxxRPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:48 PM   #8
Johnwon

Drives: 2016 Mosaic Black 2SS, NPP, A8.
It's a great 4 door replacement. I prefer the looks of the Charger to the Chevy SS.
Johnwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:49 PM   #9
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin383 View Post
Looks like a nice replacement!! Good luck with it!!
I agree!!! I was expecting to see a mini van or something.....
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:53 PM   #10
bybcous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysonstuart View Post
I have a 16' Skat Pack Charger and it's a fun car. Not as fast as the Camaro but it still gets up and moves. It will also burn those 245's right off the rim lol
I made sure i got the upgraded wheels and thanks everyone. I couldnt deal with a 8.5 inch rim, even if its only for a few months.
DELIVERED 12/29/15
Old 10-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #11
Chazzz

Drives: 2018 1LT RS V6 A8 Convertible
Quote:

While I won't disagree about the QC on the Dodge, I highly recommend that anyone in the market for a new Gen6 also pay special attention to the workmanship and QC on the Camaro that they may be seriously considering. Like it or not there is a long list of issues that some cars suffer from. I have personally witnessed fit and finish issues on new Camaro's to the point that I question how it was allowed to leave the plant. Not all, some are near perfect... it seems to boil down to where the wheel of quality lands on each particular unit... and you don't want to discover an obvious defect when it's already in your driveway. BTW, Good luck with your Charger... Sweet Ride!!
Chazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:30 PM   #12
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzz View Post
While I won't disagree about the QC on the Dodge, I highly recommend that anyone in the market for a new Gen6 also pay special attention to the workmanship and QC on the Camaro that they may be seriously considering. Like it or not there is a long list of issues that some cars suffer from. I have personally witnessed fit and finish issues on new Camaro's to the point that I question how it was allowed to leave the plant. Not all, some are near perfect... it seems to boil down to where the wheel of quality lands on each particular unit... and you don't want to discover an obvious defect when it's already in your driveway. BTW, Good luck with your Charger... Sweet Ride!!
I was going to say the same thing. They all suck these days. Just get the one you like and deal with whatever issues come up. It certainly will not matter what nameis on the fender.
Just read this fourm for a day if you think the Camaro doesn't have issues.

Nice car, i would buy one if I needed a four door over any other four door in the same price range.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #13
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
Quote:

Don't listen to the haters. Not like Chevy's QA is much better... Let's see, end links coming loose, leather seats coming undone, faulty water pumps, etc. lol

Hardly any car these days is perfect. I daily drive a RAM Ecodiesel which has had all kinds of issues. Luckily after 50k miles, mine has been nearly perfect except for a driver window one touch down and up that sometimes decides to stop working and a tail gate latch that pops when the auto locks engage. lol

Before that I had a 2014 Chrysler 300S which was a solid, really nice, fast car.

Enjoy the Charger, it's a fun, comfy, fast family hauler.

Last edited by Cgocifer; 10-30-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Cgocifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:52 PM   #14
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgocifer View Post
Enjoy the Challenger, it's fun, comfy, fast family hauler.
I have to be that guy, , Charger.. the Challenger is the 2 door coupe.

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote