Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 02-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #141
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Either way, you can dispute CC or through PayPal.

Sorry, I was on the road (even out of country for a day) meeting with manufacturers to speed up wait times.

I'm catching up today and tomorrow on updating you all and calling PayPal to authorize the refunds (again, half worked and half are glitching, it's one of the ongoing problems/reasons we've changed from PayPal to Square on the site this week).

Have some IROC hoods shipping on Tuesday, spoilers and then ZL1 hoods go out end of the week.
ZL1 1LE Spoilers shipping end of this week, will they be the carbon fiber ones or fiberglass?

Looking forward to finally getting the spoiler, its been a long 6 months lol
Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 PM   #142
Capt Insaino

Drives: Fifty Anniversary Camaro
Whats the status of the IROC rims?
Capt Insaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:59 PM   #143
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Well again have mark a shot and he let me down. He said he would get back to me Tuesday on if my hood was shipping after 3 days of emails no response I’m calling PayPal and credit card I’ve also emailed him to get the money back to me but I doubt I will hear from him. He needs to be like American authority with contact and shipping etc wtc
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:27 PM   #144
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1le32907 View Post
Well again have mark a shot and he let me down. He said he would get back to me Tuesday on if my hood was shipping after 3 days of emails no response I’m calling PayPal and credit card I’ve also emailed him to get the money back to me but I doubt I will hear from him. He needs to be like American authority with contact and shipping etc wtc
Apples and Oranges you are comparing a company that sells something made by another company MPCONCEPTS from overseas and sells what they have on hand... The MPCONCEPTS stuff was out for about 6months before american authority started selling it.

American made mom and pop style shop versus a distribution company that doesnt deal with manufacturing or the process of development.

I am impatient as well but I would never compare the 2 companies as they are one completely different levels.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:06 PM   #145
1le32907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
Apples and Oranges you are comparing a company that sells something made by another company MPCONCEPTS from overseas and sells what they have on hand... The MPCONCEPTS stuff was out for about 6months before american authority started selling it.

American made mom and pop style shop versus a distribution company that doesnt deal with manufacturing or the process of development.

I am impatient as well but I would never compare the 2 companies as they are one completely different levels.
The only comparison I was trying to make was the customer service and the communication AA says we won’t take your money unless we can ship with in a day 6le takes money never updates shipping times on site and is a pain to get in touch with
Old 02-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #146
Arugon

Quote:
:(

I was told my ZL1 1LE Spoiler should be ready to ship Friday, will keep you guys posted.
Old 02-22-2018, 08:37 PM   #147
1le32907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
:(

I was told my ZL1 1LE Spoiler should be ready to ship Friday, will keep you guys posted.
I would not get hopes up I finally filed dispute with card and PayPal told him I need to know Tuesday he said no prob and of course no response from him
Old 02-22-2018, 09:05 PM   #148
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
The only comparison I was trying to make was the customer service and the communication AA says we won’t take your money unless we can ship with in a day 6le takes money never updates shipping times on site and is a pain to get in touch with
Once again I look at things from all angles would you rather him be taking his time to respond to emails and update people every week or be working on trying to get product out.. Of course AA can net your calls and emails that is all they have to do and have people hired to do just that and nothing else. I have nothing against AA. I just do not feel its a fair comparison on any level.

I mean you had to know you were ordering a product that wasnt in production yet... AA didnt carry MPCONCEPTS untill they were in production.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:34 PM   #149
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
Once again I look at things from all angles would you rather him be taking his time to respond to emails and update people every week or be working on trying to get product out.. Of course AA can net your calls and emails that is all they have to do and have people hired to do just that and nothing else. I have nothing against AA. I just do not feel its a fair comparison on any level.

I mean you had to know you were ordering a product that wasnt in production yet... AA didnt carry MPCONCEPTS untill they were in production.
Actually people are still waiting on items that were in production a long time ago. Read back a little and you will see. Some of the excuses seemed legit. Others, you would have to have the worst luck in the history of mankind for them to line up the way they did. I have nothing against Mark and his products look awesome. But there was a guy that private messaged me asking details about where I got my hood because he has been waiting for his skorpian hood since August. I’m sorry but there is no legitimate excuse for that.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:44 AM   #150
Arugon

Well, Another promised date passed by and haven't heard anything. Monday will mark 7 months since I placed my order for the spoiler. :(
Old 02-24-2018, 09:57 AM   #151
1le32907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
Well, Another promised date passed by and haven't heard anything. Monday will mark 7 months since I placed my order for the spoiler. :(
Don’t feel bad man. He lied to me too. I had to file a dispute through PayPal since my card only protected for 60 days luckily PayPal was very helpful they said if he doesn’t respond by March 1st on March 2nd I get my money back. Hey has completely ignored all my emails this week as well can’t wait to hear the excuses this time but either way I get my money back. I’m over the delays and promises that never happen. All I can say is he could learn something from places like Anderson composite. They took awesome care of me after he didn’t
Old 02-24-2018, 04:50 PM   #152
Capt Insaino

Drives: Fifty Anniversary Camaro
I emailed Mark over a week ago with no response and even emailed Kyle 2 days ago with no response as well, regarding the IROC rims. Originally it appears the rims would be in late December, according to their website, and now it is saying mid April. I sold my stock rims back in November thinking I'd get them at least by January. So now it looks like I'll be without the car until at least mid April. I looked at maybe getting other rims (HRE FF04) but they are $1,500 more and, unless I am looking at it wrong, it could be 4-6 weeks before I could get them. If that's the case I might as well hope and pray that mid April is accurate with the IROC rims. He told me they should be at his warehouse back on the 19th at the latest.

This really screwed me.. I have driven the car for less than 100 miles since owning it and it's been on jack stands for the last 3 months, and my tuner is waiting for me to get it to him to tune it for the supercharger I installed back in November.

Mark seems like a good guy, and I really want to get those rims, I just wish he would respond to us and let us know what really is going on.
Capt Insaino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:05 PM   #153
1le32907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Insaino View Post
I emailed Mark over a week ago with no response and even emailed Kyle 2 days ago with no response as well, regarding the IROC rims. Originally it appears the rims would be in late December, according to their website, and now it is saying mid April. I sold my stock rims back in November thinking I'd get them at least by January. So now it looks like I'll be without the car until at least mid April. I looked at maybe getting other rims (HRE FF04) but they are $1,500 more and, unless I am looking at it wrong, it could be 4-6 weeks before I could get them. If that's the case I might as well hope and pray that mid April is accurate with the IROC rims. He told me they should be at his warehouse back on the 19th at the latest.

This really screwed me.. I have driven the car for less than 100 miles since owning it and it's been on jack stands for the last 3 months, and my tuner is waiting for me to get it to him to tune it for the supercharger I installed back in November.

Mark seems like a good guy, and I really want to get those rims, I just wish he would respond to us and let us know what really is going on.
I really believe he is trying to do too much and it is hurting his customer base. You can’t constantly tell us stuff and never deliver. I mean one guy waiting 7 months for a spoiler another person has not gotten a skorpion hood others of us waiting since October at least. I know when I first talked to mark he was like I’m gonna do a 1 off of the iroc hood for you I’ll have it to you in 4-6 weeks no biggy I thought it’s almost March. These guys have our hard earned cash and aren’t delivering. I should not have to file disputes to get my money back . This experience will definitely have reviews so others know what to expect
Old 02-24-2018, 06:45 PM   #154
Arugon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Insaino View Post

Hey man, I'm sure Mark's gonna try to get you the wheels ASAP but I honestly wouldn't wait on them if your car is completely inoperable without them. It's very possible that the April date will be missed and you don't wanna be stuck without your Camaro for who knows how long.

Try contacting Paul from PK Auto Designs and see if he can get you something within your budget, he's a great wheel/tire dealer and offers complete ready to mount packages FAST.

He got me my wheels/tires with complementary ceramic coating in less than 2 weeks despite having to evacuate his offices due to the recent LA Fires for multiple days during that time.