Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #1
GA Camaro 2SS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Looking for a good detailer. East side of Atlanta

Hey guys. I was looking for a good detailer in Atlanta. Preferably on the east side. I have never had a car that needed special detail needs. I can do the washing and drying. But I would like someone more versed in wax application and buffing than I am. Any suggestions? Wanted some that comes recommend and not just a google search. Thanks
GA Camaro 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
HYPER1LE

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE HBM
I have used Detailed Designs Auto Spa in Conyers, GA, (678) 859-1796. Check out their website and you will see they cater to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, etc...high end stuff. Also, they do ceramic coatings, protective film, and so on. Give them a look, a call, and get a quote. Just FYI, they are more expensive than the typical detail shops. You get what you pay for. And think about dropping the car off for a scheduled appointment. Hope this helps you.
HYPER1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:09 PM   #3
Rustydaytons
Account Suspended

Drives: Chevy
What exactly are you wanting done? Detailing is not hard
Rustydaytons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:39 PM   #4
GA Camaro 2SS

I would like for them to check it over. I have a couple lite scuffs. Buff it super shiny and wax it good. Possibly some film on the high impact areas. I just got it and you know how the dealership cleans it when they get it. I want to do the up keep cleaning but want someone else to do the wax on wax off. Lol.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:42 PM   #5
GA Camaro 2SS

That's great. I will check out them boys in conyers. I work in conyers so that would be great. I do want to use someone who knows about the special touches needed on a nice car. Mines black and I have seen it scratch just looking at it. Lol. Thanks!!
Old 10-28-2017, 09:44 PM   #6
HYPER1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Camaro 2SS View Post
That's great. I will check out them boys in conyers. I work in conyers so that would be great. I do want to use someone who knows about the special touches needed on a nice car. Mines black and I have seen it scratch just looking at it. Lol. Thanks!!
Hey GA Camaro 2SS,

Did you contact Detailed Designs? Decide to go with them? If so, how was your experience?
Old 10-29-2017, 08:49 AM   #7
GA Camaro 2SS

I had a consultation with them. Very professional guys for sure. I'm going through my options now. I'm getting some good feedback from one of the guys here. I want to protect it but I don't want to just burn money. Of course protecting it worth it but I'm no Donald Trump. I will keep y'all posted and do pics and write up when they get started. Once again I can tell these boys don't play and whatever they do will be perfect. Thanks for the referral and if you give me your name I will let JC know who sent me.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:07 PM   #8
HYPER1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Camaro 2SS View Post
I had a consultation with them. Very professional guys for sure. I'm going through my options now. I'm getting some good feedback from one of the guys here. I want to protect it but I don't want to just burn money. Of course protecting it worth it but I'm no Donald Trump. I will keep y'all posted and do pics and write up when they get started. Once again I can tell these boys don't play and whatever they do will be perfect. Thanks for the referral and if you give me your name I will let JC know who sent me.
Good to hear. PM sent