Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Forced Induction

AWE Tuning

Old 11-20-2017, 10:25 PM   #57
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
Guys and gals, this kit is awesome. I am going to start my winter project soon after the holiday. Andy was awesome, as I was in town for business last week and ask if he had time to show me the shop. Mind you now, I already bought my Kit and work changed my schedule up a week. So I’m in the shop, and my kit is delivered while I’m gone. Andy and his guys were awesome. We went to lunch showed me around some wicked cars, and a few Camaro’s he was deliverying back to owners this past weekend. These guys are top notch and just wanted again to give Andy a shout out, by far one of the best venders on the forum that I’ve met and done business with. I will start my build and if want follow it... if you guys are curious I have some pictures of the kit pm me unless Andy says it’s ok to post them here? It’s awesome just saying I am super excited 😆

2018 ZL1 Convertible A10 @ Kooks R&D.
Yellow6thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 05:38 PM   #58
RobC2

Drives: 2023 Tesla Model 3P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
Guys and gals, this kit is awesome. I am going to start my winter project soon after the holiday. Andy was awesome, as I was in town for business last week and ask if he had time to show me the shop. Mind you now, I already bought my Kit and work changed my schedule up a week. So I’m in the shop, and my kit is delivered while I’m gone. Andy and his guys were awesome. We went to lunch showed me around some wicked cars, and a few Camaro’s he was deliverying back to owners this past weekend. These guys are top notch and just wanted again to give Andy a shout out, by far one of the best venders on the forum that I’ve met and done business with. I will start my build and if want follow it... if you guys are curious I have some pictures of the kit pm me unless Andy says it’s ok to post them here? It’s awesome just saying I am super excited 😆
I am very interested in this kit and right near you in Harrisburg. Are you doing the installation yourself or having someone else do it?
RobC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:18 AM   #59
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
Guys and gals, this kit is awesome. I am going to start my winter project soon after the holiday. Andy was awesome, as I was in town for business last week and ask if he had time to show me the shop. Mind you now, I already bought my Kit and work changed my schedule up a week. So I’m in the shop, and my kit is delivered while I’m gone. Andy and his guys were awesome. We went to lunch showed me around some wicked cars, and a few Camaro’s he was deliverying back to owners this past weekend. These guys are top notch and just wanted again to give Andy a shout out, by far one of the best venders on the forum that I’ve met and done business with. I will start my build and if want follow it... if you guys are curious I have some pictures of the kit pm me unless Andy says it’s ok to post them here? It’s awesome just saying I am super excited ��
Its always nice to put a face with a forum name. Pretty cool your doing a complete write up on the install. I have no problem with you doing such a thread on the LT4 BLOWER Install.

Any questions or concerns send them my way
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:25 AM   #60
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobC2 View Post
I am very interested in this kit and right near you in Harrisburg. Are you doing the installation yourself or having someone else do it?
Just did this guys car - "FunChevy" member car from Charlston. He drove to our shop and drove it home.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:50 AM   #61
ADM PERFORMANCE

These 25 are all gone.

This special is no longer available as all these kits have sold. Gm has also raised pricing on key components that make this kit work .

Our current pricing still comes in at a better value than any other Supercharger kit on the market.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks
Andy
214-228-8782 m-f 9-3
admperformance@gmail.com
lsaconversion.com
Old 12-10-2017, 10:11 PM   #62
cvcoachmike1LE

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE
I just installed this kit with some friends, 1st time ever attempting to do this. We installed it in 12 hours. Only hiccup I had was the usb drive with the pictures failed on me so it took us longer with no instructions. I get my car tuned tomorrow at Cunniham motor sports, I will let you know the numbers from the Dyno.
cvcoachmike1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:28 AM   #63
V8RWD

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 50th
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvcoachmike1LE View Post
I just installed this kit with some friends, 1st time ever attempting to do this. We installed it in 12 hours. Only hiccup I had was the usb drive with the pictures failed on me so it took us longer with no instructions. I get my car tuned tomorrow at Cunniham motor sports, I will let you know the numbers from the Dyno.

What were your dyno numbers sir?
V8RWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:05 AM   #64
Eldi Z

Drives: 17' 1SS 1LE GBA-Black
Any updates cvcoachmike1LE ?
Already a couple of months back, but I am seriously considering this kit and would like to get some feedback after tuning and actually driving with the build
Eldi Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #65
The Buster

Drives: Fbo E85 msd manifold 1ss m6
I am very interested!!!
The Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #66
cmeJATT

Drives: SS-6-SPD
let us know if you have specials again...
cmeJATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 04:54 PM   #67
Dakamaro

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS w/White Rallye
I'm interested and want to learn more. Awesome price and I like the idea of GM parts.
Dakamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:05 AM   #68
Soleil

Drives: Camaro 50th anniversary edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvcoachmike1LE View Post
we are still waiting for the figures
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:20 PM   #69
Ponce

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE murdered out

Last edited by Ponce; 03-13-2019 at 12:20 PM. Reason: No pic
Ponce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:06 PM   #70
monstyle

Drives: 2016 camaro ss
is this final sale price? besides shipping of coarse or is there taxes as well?
monstyle is offline   Reply With Quote