Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-02-2024, 11:31 AM   #1
Young and Hungry

Drives: 2023 Camaro LT1 on Order
23 Camaro LT1 Lease Transfer

Hey everyone,

I've got something pretty cool to share, and it might be the opportunity you're looking for. I'm currently leasing an awesome '23 LT1, and I've decked it out with some great features: NPP exhaust, Recaro seats, tech package, red brake calipers, a sunroof, the satin black package, RS package, Carbon Flash painted wheels, and a stunning radiant red tint coat color.

I placed the order back in May 2022, and it arrived in October 2022. It's set up with a 10k miles per year lease, and it's only racked up 9k miles so far and I'm in my second year. Plus, there's an option to buy it at the end of the lease.

Here's the thing, though—I absolutely adore this car. Really, I love it. But life's thrown me a bit of a curveball, and I need to cut back on my expenses, which means parting ways with this beauty for something a bit more wallet-friendly and fuel-efficient.

I've heard that transferring the lease is an option, and people can bid for the contract. I'm all for it if it means this car finds a good home. I'm in Texas, so if you're interested or just want to chat more about it, shoot me an email at rytrttr@gmail.com. I've got my original GM Workbench, lease contract, and any other documents you might need. I also have lots of photos!

Thanks for letting me share this with you. Hope to hear from someone awesome soon!

Take care,
Sam S.
Young and Hungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 01:35 AM   #2
alexTop

Drives: 2023 1LT Convertible
If no one takes you up on your offer, there are ways you can get out of a lease and perhaps even make a little cash since you've only got 9k on the car right now you might have some lease equity. You should check out leasehackr.com and learn about ways you can get out of your lease comfortably.
alexTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:47 AM   #3
DamonZ28

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
You can trade in a lease car early. We did that several years ago when we were getting close to going over on the mileage.
RUXIFEY Smoked LED Side Marker Lights / Black SS emblem on rear bumper / Blue SS vinyl overlay on front bumper emblem / Wildhammer Rear Dark Reflectors / Trim Illusion Gloss Black Door Handle Covers / eBay Black Fuel Door / Screaming Chicken Fender Hash Marks / Color-Matched G2 Caliper Paint
RE Audio RFX10D4 10" Sub / Hand-made sub enclosure / Hifonics Zeus ZRX1200.1D amp / JL Audio LoC-22 line output converter / Sub Thump Plug N Play T-Harness With ANC Defeat Harness Kit

My Camaro Journal
DamonZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote