Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-01-2017, 12:55 PM   #71
germanicus

Drives: Pony Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
Then, what are the powerful muti-billion dollar oil companies going to do? I'm sure they're not just going to sit around and watch all of this happen without a huge fight. It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.
Adapt or die.

Just look at Kodak. It had one of they first digital cameras ... in 1975, decades before the market shifted, but dropped its development thinking it was a fluke.

They were afraid it would cannabilize their main market share.

A very similar situation is faced by the oil companies.
germanicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:36 PM   #72
R.C. Collins

Drives: 2017 Camaro
I recently received this G.M. Camaro Name Survey e-mail. Based on the questions they asked, i would say the future of the V8 is optimistic:

Dear xxxxxxxx:

Chevrolet is looking for owner opinions on Camaro naming and would really appreciate your input!

Please be assured that your individual responses will be used in the aggregate with other survey responses for research purposes only.

The survey should take you approximately 10 minutes, and will be available through October 3rd, 2017. The following link will take you directly to the survey:

Click here to begin the survey.

Thank you for your participation,

The Chevrolet Research Team

They asked a series of questions about five Camaro names: Street Sport, RS, SS, LT1, and 376, and wanted to know which two i preferred, as well as what each name represented to me. Did anyone else take the survey?
R.C. Collins is offline   Reply With Quote