Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #141
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
Not my vette but GraySS2011 does in his signature as he stated in his first post
I know i'm at work just bored going along with it.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #142
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPFREEKSCOTTY View Post
Since the 5th Gen Camaro become me and my wife's "Dream car" ever since the concept was revealed, I'd have to say no.

The sentiment was bolstered more when I saw this scene in the Transformers movie:

Had to have BumbleBee then.
I don't know why they replaced Megan Fox in the movie.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #143
Mister-Camaro

Drives: 2011 2SS L99
I was actually going to buy a 2011 Mercedes E350 Coupe or a 2011 Infiniti G37 Coupe
Mister-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #144
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-Camaro View Post
I was actually going to buy a 2011 Mercedes E350 Coupe or a 2011 Infiniti G37 Coupe
You can't go wrong with either..i love the sound of the G37.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #145
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Mustang was my first choice, but the dealer tried the old rip your lips routine.
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:44 PM   #146
Linker239

Drives: 2022 WC 2SS
I had a 4th gen Camaro and knew it had to be a Camaro, when they came out I couldn't afford one, so I had to settle for a base model 2011 Sierra, it had a 5.3, bought it in 2010. but it sucked, no power windows, no cd player the list goes on and on. I hated it. I still knew what i really wanted. So in November 2011 I started looking at used 2010 Camaro's, nothing came out of it, fast forward to March 2012, I had been looking for a long time, and finally found one. I saw it and instantly knew it was going to be mine, it was about a 30 min. drive. I went and looked at it at midnight on a Wednesday, and I hoped that it would be there Saturday after I got off work. I remember the anticipation sitting there filling out the paper work. I remember that first drive home it was like a dream come true!
2010 VR 1LT RS; Sold
Linker239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #147
zSHOWTIMEz
So Cal Invasion

Drives: 2011 2SS RS PACKAGE
I was looking around for a BMW m3 2008-2009 never paid much attention to American cars since I drove and e46 m3 I had my sights set on German engineering and laugh when my pops said that I should go drive a Camaro , I was like no man it's to heavy , too big it's like driving a mini truch not worth my time , after not finding an m3 in my area under 45k I went to test drive the 2013 Camaro ss and boy did my perspective on camaros change, I ended up buying a 2011 2SS/RS cause it had everything I wanted and only 6k miles at first I had this whole a car is car mentality but the more I drive and stare at it my mind set changes to that's my Camaro and baby it all the time lol

And between the mustang challeneger and Camaro the Camaro definitely won me over immediately after test driving it
zSHOWTIMEz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #148
got adrenalin?
Cameo "Cammy" Car Camaro

Drives: 2LT/RS 45th 2012 Limited Escape
NO No NO My first option was not getting a 2nd car at all (because that would be practical) ... i had convinced myself that I only needed 1 vehicle .... bought a new escape in feb ... than needed to sell my 2010 sport trac adrenalin ... but in the back of my mind was the 45th anniversary i saw at the local dealer ... stopped to sit in it just because i could ... but it didn't have a sunroof ... my friends knew i would have a problem only having a escape as a DD after selling STA for what i wanted ... it was to the bank ... to the bank ... on friday to put the money in ....but by monday i was dealing for the Camaro ........=))) and back to the bank on Wed to take the money out ...
the Camaro was the only car in my dreams ... It was love at first sight with the 45th ... but I think if that wasn't a choice ... not sure i would have done it ... but now after being on the forum .... i would have a hard time choosing between a Victory Red or a Black 2LT, 2SS or go for broke with a ZL1 ... but that will have to be another chapter ...
maybe after I find a pool boy to wash and wax it every week for me ..
There is no other car I would rather own than a Camaro ...
I remember Grandma telling me when I bought my Corvette ... you know that money would make a good down payment on a house .... and my answer was ... But grandma ... I can't drive a house ...
And since I have a house now Why start being practcal ???
I have had German ... but no Jap Crap 4 me ....
got adrenalin? is offline   Reply With Quote