Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 02-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #113
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
...you quoted me twice, I'll do you once...you are speaking in terms of generalism, not mentioning specifics, you are vague and nonspecific. WTF are you talking about Max Headroom??? Take a stance, be prolific, but my God talk in a context that makes sense my good man.
Pop Quiz:

If I told you that I would pay you a million dollars a year to find a unicorn, and you discovered there was no such thing... would you:
a) Tell me there was no such thing and lose your job.
b) Tell me you "real close" and you're finding unicorn tracks all over the place, but you need a few more years to get it.

If you picked "b" you get a bonus question: If some people had evidence proving that unicorns don't exist, would you:
a) Agree with the facts, and lose your job.
b) Mock the people, deride their facts, call them "deniers", tell them "The science is settled", and say unicorns are hard to find because Camaros scare them into hiding... so... we need to hire tons of your friends to help look harder.

'nuff said.
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #114
revychevy

Drives: 2010 2SS RS LS3
Ha Ha! Unicorns!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #115
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Pop Quiz:

If I told you that I would pay you a million dollars a year to find a unicorn, and you discovered there was no such thing... would you:
a) Tell me there was no such thing and lose your job.
b) Tell me you "real close" and you're finding unicorn tracks all over the place, but you need a few more years to get it.

If you picked "b" you get a bonus question: If some people had evidence proving that unicorns don't exist, would you:
a) Agree with the facts, and lose your job.
b) Mock the people, deride their facts, call them "deniers", tell them "The science is settled", and say unicorns are hard to find because Camaros scare them into hiding... so... we need to hire tons of your friends to help look harder.

'nuff said.
...how 'bout we ad C, and opt you are expletive deleted?
Old 02-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #116
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
...how 'bout we ad C, and opt you are expletive deleted?
I find your online handle quite ironic, given your zealous advocacy for all the trendy and deleterious changes being speculated about the 6th gen camaro.
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote