Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 02-17-2014, 01:32 PM   #43
Cody6.2

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
The C7 is a very different and much improved car than the C6. But owning a Camaro is big fun nd way more affordable than a Stingray.

And of course affordable is an individual thing. Some are willing to spend a big portion of their $$ on a car, others not, and many others cannot.
They can update it all they want but it's still so impractical that it wouldn't matter to me. Don't get me wrong it was nice to say I had one but it was a pain in the ass. You had to keep an eye out for dips, RxR crossings, steep drives and other obstacles. That and the build quality was no better than my Cobalt SS/SC which was a bit of a let down.

In any case sure they're a fun car to own/drive but that's about it. And it's kind of one of those won't know until you own one kinda things. I myself would rather spend almost half as much on a much more practical vehicle.

Here was my Z51.

Cody6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #44
Cody6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamooth View Post
Huh? There's only been one Vette that broke the 100k mark, man. I'm 32 and I could easily afford two of them. I was neither born into money or have ever gotten any inheritance. I think you're over stating things by a vast margin. The type of car you're describing has a prancing horse on the back
Sure.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #45
Cody6.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeryZ28 View Post
Cody what are you driving now that is more fun than an 07 Z51? Please don't say something stupid like a WRX or Audi
Traded it in on a 2012 Camaro SS 45th AE and that in on a 2014 Mustang GT Track Pack.