Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 03-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
Titan

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS
Girlfriend Mod!!!

I have been getting the annoying question lately of how much did that cost or the evil eye at the pile of goods sitting in the garage for my '67. I think I am going to have to step up and get the diamond upgrade or suffer the consequences. I have a great lady so a g/f delete is not a viable option. Whose got some great ideas on how to do it?
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
I have been getting the annoying question lately of how much did that cost or the evil eye at the pile of goods sitting in the garage for my '67. I think I am going to have to step up and get the diamond upgrade or suffer the consequences. I have a great lady so a g/f delete is not a viable option. Whose got some great ideas on how to do it?
Sounds like its a warranty problem man. Just switch her out for a new model.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
Bhobbs

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
If she's worth it then buy the ring.
Bhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
All Star
I'm an Engineer

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Send a message via AIM to All Star
Yikes, I'm not even out of college yet and I'm already getting inklings of upgrading to something to sparkles whenever I mention getting a nicer car.

All Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
Titan

LOL, I have been through my share and they don't make them much better than her!
Old 03-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
Blue17CamaroZL1
650HP soon to come

Drives: 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as PokerNight 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5 and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite programs. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please Help!!!

Thanks,

A Troubled User
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPLY:

Dear Troubled User,
This is a very common problem about which men are complaining.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run EVERYTHING!!!

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to unistall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this.

Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support.

I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation.

I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but tends to be very high maintenance.

Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software.

I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0.

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstance, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of Luck,
Tech Support

Blue17CamaroZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
where are you in New England, I will come install your pile mods and she will never know they were even there, problem solved
Old 03-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
Rob3D

Drives: Car
Get 'er done. If you have to ask this bunch of hoodlums, you're hurtin' already!
Rob3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #9
Hitman84

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue10CamaroSS View Post
Dear Tech Support,

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as PokerNight 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5 and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite programs. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please Help!!!

Thanks,

A Troubled User
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPLY:

Dear Troubled User,

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run EVERYTHING!!!

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to unistall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this.

I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation. The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software.

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstance, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of Luck,
Tech Support
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #10
Titan

Just figured misery loved company!
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #11
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
i think the best way to do it is.....buy a mod, tell her about it, watch her give the evil eye. Once you get the package in the mail, put the ring in their and get her to open it She's happy. you get another mod, and maybe she'll change her view on you getting mods
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
Gunslinger09

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
If you are getting hasseled about mods now it will get worse once she gets her hooks deeper in to you. Prepare for the loss of your friends and just about anything else you enjoy.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #13
driyac

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue10CamaroSS View Post
Dear Tech Support,

Thanks,

A Troubled User
REPLY:

Dear Troubled User,

Best of Luck,
Tech Support

Holy shit that is awesome. made me laugh way to hard haha
Old 03-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #14
tcalh1

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Don't forget potential loss of '67.
tcalh1 is offline   Reply With Quote