Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #29
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by usnatclee View Post
Yall are easy to get spun up lol.
Maybe if you see the OP's car you should pull his bumper off--very carefully, of course, because you're so respectful--and tuck that under his wipers with a note, too.

Douchebag.
Wishlist: ACS T5 Splitter -- Hood Vent Mod -- Footwell/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #30
intensifi

Drives: '12 2LT Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911medic View Post
Maybe if you see the OP's car you should pull his bumper off--very carefully, of course, because you're so respectful--and tuck that under his wipers with a note, too.

Douchebag.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #31
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Obviously yall didn't see the post I made that said "Yall are easy to get spun up". I used to own a V6. I have a friend of mine over here and wanted to show him how easy it was to get yall spun up lol. I would never touch someone elses car. The part about asking the people I saw with there cars was true though.
So you are not only a liar but a douche.... sorry I opened this thread. And sorry OP enjoy the new ride looks like it was well cared for!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #32
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
WOW! Might be locked soon!

MYDLIFECRISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #33
IncrediblyX

Drives: Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markhana View Post
I bought my 2010 2LT RS used and it has the mailslot, did it come on any V-6's or did someone change the front facia ?

Consider yourself lucky. That is one less mod you would have to do. I've always wanted to do the "Knight Rider" lighting thing.

Now, the guy taking badges off of people's cars? You're still alive?!?
IncrediblyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #34
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
Congratulations on the new car, OP! It looks great and clean. I personally like the look of the SS Bumper, and if you got the car for a good price, that is just a bonus. It adds a little something to the car. When I get mine, I may do this eventually.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:32 AM   #35
BigPopa71

Drives: Dark Knight
Quote:
I'm ok with it as long as it doesn't have SS badges on it. I have seen 5 V6s down here in the last 3months with SS badges on them. The two I saw in a parking lot I kindly removed the SS badges from them and put them under the windshield wiper and left a note saying "Don't claim to be something your not".
This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. You need to keep that skeleton in your closet because it makes you look juvenile.
BigPopa71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #36
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
One thing, if I may suggest. Behind the front tires, you should take those GM emblems off... They looks a little tacky to me. Just IMO
Old 08-18-2013, 10:53 AM   #37
Markhana

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
I like the look of it I was just curious is all, didn't mean to start a war, you guys get wound up quick !
Markhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #38
Toms2010

Drives: 2010 2LT
Quote:
Obviously yall didn't see the post I made that said "Yall are easy to get spun up". I used to own a V6. I have a friend of mine over here and wanted to show him how easy it was to get yall spun up lol. I would never touch someone elses car. The part about asking the people I saw with there cars was true though.
What would you have done if you saw my 71 Monaco with SS badges we put on it?
Vararam CAI - Modern Muscle Ported Throttle Body - Vmax Black Iceolator - Custom Exhaust - Magnaflow Res X 11386 - 2.5" Pipe from X on Back - Magnaflow Round Mufflers 10416 - Lime Green Hood Spears - Lime Green Gill Stripes - SJM AutoProd Sequential Turn Signals - SJM AutoProd Always On DRL Fog Lights
Toms2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #39
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Come on folks the guy came on asking about the bumper no need to turn this into a bashing session. This site always amazes me how people will go off on others for adding different bumpers to his or her cars. Really I think some of you need to get a life we have far more important things in life then to worry about than what someone does to his or her car.

Funny how people never seem to get upset with all of the cloned COPO ZL1 cars, clone 69 Z28s, and clone 396 SS cars. Yet when someone puts a SS bumper or ZL1 bumper on our 5th gen cars we are posers
Old 08-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #40
Wolvie70

Drives: 2016 2SS, Summit White, A8, NPP
Quote:
I hope you're quick on the draw.
LOL, whatever I am real scared. Tough guy with a gun and notepad.
Wolvie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #41
Chevyman2

Drives: 2018 zl1
Quote:
I would do it in front of them given the chance. I was very careful in removing them. I didn't break anything and left them in a condition where they could put them back on if they were so inclined. The other 3 people I just confronted them about them in a nice manner and they removed them on their own.
That's f...up you going around doing that, this is America people can choose to put what they like on property they own. I personally would not do it to mine but come on your being a donkey to go around with these bully tactics. In fact, your a donkey for posting/bragging about it. Sad!
Chevyman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #42
jd10013

Drives: 2012 camaro
Quote:
I'm ok with it as long as it doesn't have SS badges on it. I have seen 5 V6s down here in the last 3months with SS badges on them. The two I saw in a parking lot I kindly removed the SS badges from them and put them under the windshield wiper and left a note saying "Don't claim to be something your not".

you have to be kidding. I'd beat the hell out of you if I saw you removing something from my car.
jd10013 is offline   Reply With Quote