Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #57
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahseenmahmood View Post
My NS1 stip kit with autobot stuff.. i look at my car as a toy

Nice stripes
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #58
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessCamaro View Post
FAIL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyemike View Post
It was a fail at the first Autobots logo.
I love how the ones that bash the TF Editions are the ones that only have a LS. Sorry to those that own LS Camaros as I am not bashing or making fun of you that own one, but to those that bash folks for owning an edition Camaro that stands out from the bunch. You call me a hypocrite if you will, but that's how I stand.

I was wanting to purchase a Transformers Edition when they were coming out, but when I found out that they weren't going to be releasing it in the same exterior gold color from the movies, I decided not to as I was not much of a fan of the Rally Yellow paint. With that, I ended up deciding to make the purchase on a Black 2SS, and since I absolutely love the Transformers franchise, decided to make my Black Camaro into a Decepticon rendition. Having it similar to the actual TF Edition, I put on the stripes, the door sills, center console, but everything that had an Autobot emblem was changed to the movie franchise Decepticons logo. It's a little twist but I dig it.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #59
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
I love how the ones that bash the TF Editions are the ones that only have a LS. Sorry to those that own LS Camaros as I am not bashing or making fun of you that own one, but to those that bash folks for owning an edition Camaro that stands out from the bunch. You call me a hypocrite if you will, but that's how I stand.

I was wanting to purchase a Transformers Edition when they were coming out, but when I found out that they weren't going to be releasing it in the same exterior gold color from the movies, I decided not to as I was not much of a fan of the Rally Yellow paint. With that, I ended up deciding to make the purchase on a Black 2SS, and since I absolutely love the Transformers franchise, decided to make my Black Camaro into a Decepticon rendition. Having it similar to the actual TF Edition, I put on the stripes, the door sills, center console, but everything that had an Autobot emblem was changed to the movie franchise Decepticons logo. It's a little twist but I dig it.
The bashers are either just jealous or self-righteous effete snobs. And they don't matter
Old 03-31-2013, 09:45 AM   #60
Hiway

Drives: 2012 SS Transformer Edition
It's on

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Carlos HotRods View Post
I was thinking of a tune room,,let me know how that works out for ya
The tune is amazing, Ted does a fantastic job with his custom tunes. I wonder if he has sales on tires.

Hiway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #61
San Carlos HotRods
Don Juan De Caro's

Drives: 2012 2SS RS TF3 6M w/ Hurst Pkg. ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza7 View Post
Nice stripes
I DIG IT TOO , DEFF DIFFRENT
Old 04-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #62
San Carlos HotRods
Don Juan De Caro's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post

I couldn't agree with you more , they talk a lotta crap , but its funny how no one forced them into the thread to begin with
Old 04-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #63
San Carlos HotRods
Don Juan De Caro's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza7 View Post
Here's mine
Is that air brush or decal ??????

I like it !!!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #64
Chevyg1rl

Drives: Chevys
Mine's in my signature. I added a Borla exhaust and the Hotchkis track pack, some gill stripes but that's about it. Waiting for the drivetrain warranty to expire before I do any engine mods.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 AM   #65
ernie scar

Drives: Chevy/Dodge/Ford
Nice car, don’t let the comments like fail or garage queen get to you. I have a 2009 SRT Challenger that I bought new from the dealership in March of 09, I have owned the car for over 4 years and have less than 9000 km on it. This works out to about approx. 5600 miles.

The car is only driven on nice days and when I FEEL LIKE IT. By the looks of your backyard you have a good collection of resto projects to tackle.

Cars are an obsession and I will never sell my Challenger, by the look of your car I can’t see you parting with your Camaro anytime soon.

The best part is 20 years down the road when you are in the car and someone says nice restoration, you can say resto this is straight from the factory.

Again, nice car.
ernie scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #66
San Carlos HotRods
Don Juan De Caro's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie scar View Post
Nice car, don’t let the comments like fail or garage queen get to you. I have a 2009 SRT Challenger that I bought new from the dealership in March of 09, I have owned the car for over 4 years and have less than 9000 km on it. This works out to about approx. 5600 miles.

The car is only driven on nice days and when I FEEL LIKE IT. By the looks of your backyard you have a good collection of resto projects to tackle.

Cars are an obsession and I will never sell my Challenger, by the look of your car I can’t see you parting with your Camaro anytime soon.

The best part is 20 years down the road when you are in the car and someone says nice restoration, you can say resto this is straight from the factory.

Again, nice car.

THANK YOU SIR,

I'm the same way , it only gets driven on good weather day and when it just feels right .
Old 04-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #67
rcnjsn9

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS Transformers
I've had mine for a little under 3 weeks, so no major mods yet....but there will be some on the way for sure.

rcnjsn9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #68
USARCPT

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS TF3 LS3
I'm a 'Bee owner...and salivating over my hope of winning the lottery so that I can purchase some of the additional items (e.g., gfx, even the 21-inch wheels)....

....some day......
Old 04-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #69
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODSS View Post
I love my TF3 and the fact that there is really is no other Camaro like it around.
Great lookin' Bee sir. first time i've seen a bee with the ZL1 and GFX together, looks great. Cant wait to get mine!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #70
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Carlos HotRods View Post
Is that air brush or decal ??????

I like it !!!
A vinyl wrap, clear coated

Tags
bbee