Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
DsCamaro1

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS RS L99
Phone Calls!!!!!

Just throwing my 2 cents out there if you don't answer the phone when I call to ask questions about doing business with you and I've never spoken to anyone at your company before and you want me to email some guy named Tony. Then your not getting my business. Sorry but that's bullshit. Keep the phones going F this Email shit.
DsCamaro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
Tonys10SS

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
What is the company? Not that it really matters, but emailing will allow the company to help more people more efficiently. I understand you want to speak to a real person on the phone, but sometimes the company is short staffed and emailing will ensure that your question gets answered quicker. Just my opinion anyway.
Tonys10SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 05:17 PM   #3
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
Plus email leaves a trail of what he or she said.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:08 PM   #4
DsCamaro1

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS RS L99
I called a company called Speed Inc. They seem to have a good rep. So I spoke to the lady that answered the phone I asked to talk to a tech and she said to email some guy named tony. I have specific questions to ask so I'm not typing out a whole dictionary. I can ask questions faster and respond to someone way quicker than an email. Especially for a first time caller I want to know what type of people I'm dealing with. After I have collected info from them then I can email or text them other questions in the future.I'm a firm believer in first impressions and they did not impress me.
DsCamaro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:13 AM   #5
Tonys10SS

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
To each their own. Maybe email him the basics of your question and ask if he could give you a call to go into further detail. That is not out of the question in my opinion, but it seems you have already made up your mind and are not willing to give them a chance to answer your questions. I am not seeing that they did anything wrong here, the rep told you what to do to get your information going and questions pointed in the right direction, you just did not like the answer that you got. Again, to each their own.
Tonys10SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:30 AM   #6
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
I prefer email to phone calls... I can refer back to email, it's there in stone. I don't have time for phone calls during the day, I work...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:42 AM   #7
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
I prefer email to phone calls... I can refer back to email, it's there in stone. I don't have time for phone calls during the day, I work...
Same here. I do as much as possible through email. Then its impossible for someone to lie and say they didn't say that. The BSers I deal with never want to do business by email. They don't want to be held to the wall.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #8
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonys10SS View Post
To each their own. Maybe email him the basics of your question and ask if he could give you a call to go into further detail. That is not out of the question in my opinion, but it seems you have already made up your mind and are not willing to give them a chance to answer your questions. I am not seeing that they did anything wrong here, the rep told you what to do to get your information going and questions pointed in the right direction, you just did not like the answer that you got. Again, to each their own.
You're that Tony guy aren't you