Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 08-28-2015, 09:10 PM   #15
Turbowolf71

Drives: 2016 2ss Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebeezwax View Post
it's just a Camaro... I don't understand why Supplier price is such a big deal for dealers to do... heck... lets do Invoice.... it's another car on the road to me.
I agree. I just got told by a dealer here in Ft. Worth that the lowest they will do is msrp and that since it's a new car that I'd be lucky to get it at that price. I'd love to get this car but I'm not paying msrp or anything above that either. Anybody have any more suggestions?
Old 08-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #16
asimpleguy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
See Mark Sayers at classic Chevrolet in grapevine. Its worth the drive...
asimpleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:34 PM   #17
Turbowolf71

Quote:
Originally Posted by asimpleguy View Post
See Mark Sayers at classic Chevrolet in grapevine. Its worth the drive...
Thanks, I'll head up that way tomorrow. Appreciate it.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:38 PM   #18
asimpleguy

I did 500 down, we discussed pricing and I think I got a good deal
Old 08-29-2015, 09:32 AM   #19
LesserO2Evils
GM repeat offender...

Drives: 16 2SS
Turbowolf71, please update how it went. I may have to hollar at that guy, myself.

INCOMING: ‘22 ZL1, Satin Steel. A10. PDR.
Ordered: 03/02/22.
LesserO2Evils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 01:28 PM   #20
Turbowolf71

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserO2Evils View Post
Turbowolf71, please update how it went. I may have to hollar at that guy, myself.
No luck with Classic Chevy either. I wasn't able to speak with Mark, the salesman that was recommended. The one that I did talk with said msrp only. He did say he'd throw in a free window tint so if that's enough incentive for you to go to Classic Chevy then head on up there.

Can someone explain to me how any dealership expects you to pay msrp or above for a car that they did nothing in the process of selling the car to earn? I mean I contacted the dealership, they didn't reach out to me and they didn't have to "sell" me on the merits of the car or why I needed that car because I've been waiting for it forever. The only step in the process the dealership is involved in is in ordering the car, which might take maybe five minutes? So I'm expected to fork over thousands of dollars over invoice for a few minutes of typing on a keyboard. I just don't get it ....looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer before getting one of these.
Old 08-29-2015, 02:07 PM   #21
LesserO2Evils
GM repeat offender...

Drives: 16 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbowolf71 View Post
No luck with Classic Chevy either. I wasn't able to speak with Mark, the salesman that was recommended. The one that I did talk with said msrp only. He did say he'd throw in a free window tint so if that's enough incentive for you to go to Classic Chevy then head on up there.

Can someone explain to me how any dealership expects you to pay msrp or above for a car that they did nothing in the process of selling the car to earn? I mean I contacted the dealership, they didn't reach out to me and they didn't have to "sell" me on the merits of the car or why I needed that car because I've been waiting for it forever. The only step in the process the dealership is involved in is in ordering the car, which might take maybe five minutes? So I'm expected to fork over thousands of dollars over invoice for a few minutes of typing on a keyboard. I just don't get it ....looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer before getting one of these.
Hmm... Im sorry to hear that. I get Supplier pricing thru my work, so he can shove that "window tint" stuff! Lol

INCOMING: ‘22 ZL1, Satin Steel. A10. PDR.
Ordered: 03/02/22.
LesserO2Evils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:13 PM   #22
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
PMs sent.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 03:28 PM   #23
asimpleguy

Sry to hear that! Mark was very helpful and I'm disappointed bc I spoke to him this morning about the pricing as well as sending him a referral. He worked with me on the down payment and is looking into every option available to discount the price of the car
Old 08-29-2015, 04:35 PM   #24
Thebeezwax

Drives: Has 4 wheels
Quote:
I agree. I just got told by a dealer here in Ft. Worth that the lowest they will do is msrp and that since it's a new car that I'd be lucky to get it at that price. I'd love to get this car but I'm not paying msrp or anything above that either. Anybody have any more suggestions?
They said OVER msrp? I just don't get it... our Vet and Z06 are MSRP... Hellcats and GT350's are over msrp but that is understandable... this is just a Camaro.

Quote:

I don't get it... Im a volume based dealership... I care about having more cars out there on the road with our name on it and the chance for those owners to send us more.... we sell over 700 cars a month and about 60% is referral/Repeat...
Thebeezwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:53 PM   #25
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Quote:
it's just a Camaro... I don't understand why Supplier price is such a big deal for dealers to do... heck... lets do Invoice.... it's another car on the road to me.
Can we hold you to that?

Courtesy delivery to MA?

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:38 PM   #26
Thebeezwax

Drives: Has 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curr View Post
Can we hold you to that?

Courtesy delivery to MA?
invoice and you fly here and drive back on your dime
Thebeezwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:47 PM   #27
Android42019
The Black Emerald

Drives: '17 ZL1, '08 Trailblazer, '11 1LTRS
Classic in grapevine did me right on the purchase I made for sure, under msrp with Boston acoustics added on top of all the other goodies I got, didn't feel cheated one bit.
Old 08-29-2015, 05:52 PM   #28
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Quote:
invoice and you fly here and drive back on your dime
I'll keep you in mind then. Wife said that would be fun!

Won't be until spring, looking for a 2SS convertible.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.

Last edited by Curr; 08-29-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote