Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-31-2016, 08:09 PM   #561
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Yup these gen6's are a serious pos. I predict 2017 will be last year for the camaro
Those are your words fellow not mine. There is no denying that the word is spreading about isses. The issues posted on the web can spread like wildfire in the real world. In the car scene I'm involved in, the Gen6 issues are topic for conversation all the time. I don't believe that is the main reason for it's lackluster sales though. The 2010s and early 11s had their share of issues too, but they sold like hotcakes. I know my 2010 was a turd.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:41 AM   #562
Thor142

Drives: 2014 2LS (traded in) 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
They're Camaros. Resale won't be any higher than they ever were. You'll still see gen6 six bangers sitting in the local trailer parks in years to come. I'm already seeing some pretty ratty looking gen5 cars running around. Lowering the amount of volume and increasing the MSRP doesn't automatically put you in BMW's world. They'll be real exclusive when they go away do to lack of profitability. I hope not, but they are tanking, and with all the issues they've been having, I don't see it getting any better. The local undertaker just bought a vert. It's been in the shop three times since he bought it two months ago.
I was being facetious. Also see "sarcasm".

Old 09-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #563
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor142 View Post
I was being facetious. Also see "sarcasm".

What he said.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote