Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2014, 03:03 AM   #57
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Exclamation

More Vids that prove my point ... Gentlemen: Draw your own conclusions.

Old 09-30-2014, 03:13 AM   #58
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I'm kind of lost at what your point is? That there should be no more marriage? lol
Old 09-30-2014, 03:28 AM   #59
Mr. iNCREDIBLE

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Convertible
marriage is what you make it..

there are unsavory people in all races, creeds, and in both sexes..

if you are blind to what is going on around you, you have no one to blame but yourself if your marriage fails.

my wife and I dated and lived separately for 8 years prior to getting married, we became friends long before we became lovers..

people jump into the sack within weeks of meeting
people jump into marriage as an escape from their bills, co-dependency and fears.

no one takes the time to become friends and seek out if they are compatible, everyone is in a rush to get married, have kids, start a family, blah blah blah.

no one looks or plans for their futures anymore, they need instant gratification and live only for the moment, never giving thought to the consequences of their actions..

This is why marriages fail, this is why society as a whole is failing..

Life and Marriage is what you make of it, what you put into it..

if you go into a marriage thinking it is 50/50 you have already set the stage for failure..

it takes 100/100 to make a marriage work, each person must commit 100% of themselves to the success of the marriage and the family..
Old 09-30-2014, 03:31 AM   #60
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I'm going to be brutally honest with the OP here.

1) Posting videos from the internet is freaking stupid. Meaningless. Pointless. And idiotic.

2) My dad cheated on my mom, and SHE paid him alimony. Simply put…your points are complete BS.

3) Only the OP knows what happened in the relationship to end it, however based on his posts, I suspect much of the fault lies in his corner here.

Quit freaking whining about it, especially on C5.com where nobody freaking cares about your BS.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:05 AM   #61
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I'm going to be brutally honest with the OP here.

1) Posting videos from the internet is freaking stupid. Meaningless. Pointless. And idiotic.

2) My dad cheated on my mom, and SHE paid him alimony. Simply put…your points are complete BS.

3) Only the OP knows what happened in the relationship to end it, however based on his posts, I suspect much of the fault lies in his corner here.

Quit freaking whining about it, especially on C5.com where nobody freaking cares about your BS.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:58 AM   #62
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
I think we've crossed over Op, from helpfulness for you to re-injury.. Good luck and let it go..
Old 09-30-2014, 09:03 AM   #63
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Consider therapy.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

Old 09-30-2014, 10:16 AM   #64
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
I like all the “I’m in a wonderful relationship comments."

My uncle thought he was in one of those until papers were served to him at work. He was married for 15+ years with two children in middle school. For the next 10 years he handed over his paycheck as his ex-wife got the house and kids. As long as the kids were in school he would pay for a roof over their heads, so said the judge. We all can agree that is the right thing to do.

Well the money did not go to the kids, but to his ex-wife and her boyfriend, that moved in a week after the divorced. So for school activities she put the guilt on him to pay more or the kids would know that daddy wouldn't give them money for cheer-leading or band. It was sad watching him year after year moving into extreme poverty. 30+ years working for the city and he was one step from being homeless.

Why do I tell this story, because yes there are some that go through a bad divorce and it does financially kill them.

In my opinion it all comes down to the two people getting the divorce and what their intentions are. If one wants to drag the other through the mud and strikes first, the other, male or female, is pretty much screwed.

Last edited by Jay_LHD3; 09-30-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:08 PM   #65
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Cam_SS View Post
How strange and moronic how most of the MEN in this thread are ragging on men! One woman makes a post how she was married to a dead beat so now all the men here are siding with the woman! I suppose most of the guys here are married, and if god forbid you side with men, your wife, looking over their shoulder might cut you off, or on the couch?

Wow!
My current GF of 11 yrs was mentally and physically abused by her ex.

My sister and my mother have both suffered in abusive relationships that ended in divorce and the walked away with nothing but their dignity

I have no place for that in my life.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #66
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Cam_SS View Post
I wonder why a lot of men feel bitter? It's now a widely known fact that both Mr. William's divorces and one GF set him back $35M ($35,000,000,000).o:
#1: that is billion not million.

#2: the number one cause of divorce is marriage.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #67
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102SS View Post
My current GF of 11 yrs was mentally and physically abused by her ex. My sister and my mother have both suffered in abusive relationships that ended in divorce and the walked away with nothing but their dignity. I have no place for that in my life.
Here we go again ... "I'm in a wonderful loving relationship and my wife was abused and men are scum"
Old 09-30-2014, 08:17 PM   #68
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhagen View Post
The number one cause of divorce is marriage.
How unfortunate and sad that most men simply don't 'get it'. If American men only knew their amazing options outside America, but they don't have $ to travel and enjoy life or financial freedom and once they have kids then they are trapped for life. If only young guys could stay single and kid-less, work extremely hard, then cash out at 45 then take up residence in some warm tropical local outside U.S. like Brazil, Colombia or SE Asia.

Sadly, most American guys will never 'get it'.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #69
PoorMansCamaro

Old 09-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #70
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
I don't know what this has to do with being American.