Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 09-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #43
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Gentlemen:

Please watch the Vids and judge for yourself because we all need to stick together and be very careful who we choose to be involved with long term.

Best of luck.

Last edited by Ray_Cam_SS; 09-28-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #44
Homer2

Drives: 50th Anni.. coming home 11/01
My wife doesn't drive - she won't be getting the car
Old 09-28-2014, 09:58 PM   #45
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
I sure would love to hear your ex's side of the story.
I was only married about 6 months. Got off easy. I divorced her. She is happily re-married. I never see her or talk to her. She has no bitterness neither do I.

Quote:
So stupid to act or think that women are out for what they can get from men.
Where did I say ALL women were out to get men? I am saying most American women are bad news. Not all, but most. I think 75% of American women is bad wife material. However, women outside the U.S., Countries in Latin America, a lot of Europe and most of Asia - these women ARE wife material. American culture forces women to behave an act the way they do, which is very unfortunate.

Gentlemen: Please watch the Vids and draw your own conclusions.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:04 PM   #46
DP Valentino

Drives: 2010 CGM Chevrolet Camaro LS
It's all about knowing the person who will be your husband or wife. PERIOD! Marry a person who is all about their finances, being humble, and all about taking care of business over pleasure first. All problems that happen between the couple should be discussed between each other, and come to a good logical conclusion on how it should be handled. I'm not married, but when I do get married that's what I want from my wife. And as the man of the household I will make sure that it will roll just like that. IMO! That makes a marriage last till death do us part!
Old 09-29-2014, 12:53 AM   #47
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Cam_SS View Post
Gentlemen:

Please watch the Vids and judge for yourself because we all need to stick together and be very careful who we choose to be involved with long term.

Best of luck.
Watched enough of each vid to see they're full of opinion and little fact.

Divorce laws vary, but alimony is not a lifetime monthly commitment in most cases. In my state, if the woman makes more, the man may be eligible for alimony for a period of time, dependent on the years they were married among other things.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:16 AM   #48
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Marriage can be anything you want it to be, BUT it takes two people with independent thoughts and decision making to work together. It’s ruined many families and also created great things. I’ve seen both effects from a marriage. Sometimes failure is from both sides sometimes its one independent act that will cause failure. Rarely do outsiders of the marriage fully understand why it failed.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:55 AM   #49
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Well what in the hell do we have here? Haha, gotta love it when you don't check the off-topic for a few days and then come back to this. Great read so far everybody!
Old 09-29-2014, 08:15 AM   #50
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Maybe you should just date other guys.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

Old 09-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #51
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
bitter much?
Old 09-29-2014, 11:06 AM   #52
xinfamousxi

Drives: Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Be not deceived, sometimes it is us women who get screwed (in more ways than one) in a divorce. In mine, not only did I have to survive being a battered wife with deep psychological scars, but that SOB wrecked my car, blew up the engine in his that he still owed on so the bank came & got what was left of mine, left my credit is shreds and left me as sole support for our daughter with only the few household items & could pack up & get out of the doublewide we rented from my cousin at the time. I spent many years recovering financially & emotionally. Can you hear my little tiny fiddle playing you guys a sad tune.

DIVORCE sucks PERIOD!

Especially with kids involved. When my nephew told me one year that all he wanted for Christmas is mommy and daddy together it broke my heart.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:22 PM   #53
punkindave
The Great Punkin

Drives: 2013 2SS M6
So much fail here..
Can't begin to comment other than to say that anger and bitter attitudes don't hurt the target, they do however kill the person spewing them.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:51 PM   #54
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Attitudes like the OP has are what tend to CAUSE divorces.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #55
hypercarfanatic

Drives: 2013 F-150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Attitudes like the OP has are what tend to CAUSE divorces.
A+ to this. OP, I am sorry that things are going poorly for you, but it is utterly RIDICULOUS to automatically blame the female.

Seems to me that you are bitter over getting divorced and having to pay for child support, and made this thread to inform everyone of this.....
Old 09-30-2014, 03:01 AM   #56
Ray_Cam_SS
Account Suspended

Exclamation

Gentlemen:

MUST WATCH VID

Dr. Helen Smith. Successful Licensed FEMALE Psychologist explains why Men are Boycotting Marriage.

Closed Thread