Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 03-06-2014, 08:19 PM   #71
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Metallic SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackinBlack View Post

I thought the rain did clean the bottom of the car.

The day I bought my car it rained on the drive home from the dealership.
that's happened to me with the last four cars I've purchased and it annoys the hell out of me.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #72
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Well Another issue having a ZL1 is the freaking wheelchair,although i know you said you put yours in your car i believe you said. I know what you mean about the issue of caring for it.
I have never put my wheelchair in my Zl1 in fact if i go someplace i am going to get out i have someone else follow me with my chair,as i am so worried about getting tear or something on the seats...
Good luck again with it,and for all those Smart AS%$^ 's commenting on the stress he felt, it's his life,and while we have freedom of speech ,and i respect it you guys can go jump off a tall building one right after the other...

I just got my replace for my ZL1 finished almost I just need them to weld a Eye on the seat so i can hook my wheelchair so i can transfer...
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2014, 03:42 PM   #73
swizlstik

Drives: 2018 Garnet ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Well Another issue having a ZL1 is the freaking wheelchair,although i know you said you put yours in your car i believe you said. I know what you mean about the issue of caring for it.

I have never put my wheelchair in my Zl1 in fact if i go someplace i am going to get out i have someone else follow me with my chair,as i am so worried about getting tear or something on the seats...

Good luck again with it,and for all those Smart AS%$^ 's commenting on the stress he felt, it's his life,and while we have freedom of speech ,and i respect it you guys can go jump off a tall building one right after the other...

I just got my replace for my ZL1 finished almost I just need them to weld a Eye on the seat so i can hook my wheelchair so i can transfer...

It's all about you huh?
Old 03-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #74
Brownster

Drives: 1966 GTO Convertible/ZL1 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
Yup, I use to put my Z on a car lift and I would clean the underside for hours at a time. Of course it would rain the next day for a solid week thus trashing my hard work in cleaning. :(
No offense, but there are medications to alleviate these issues.
If you can't deal with real world weather issues and what it does to cars then you did the right thing.
Brownster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #75
Bigdog@Reno,NV

Drives: 2014 ZL1 SIM
I had an '03 Zo6 with 20K in add ons. I never drove it anywhere... finally sold it. Hopefully when I get my new ZL1 I will enjoy it much more.

Enjoy your Mini!!
Bigdog@Reno,NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #76
Modern07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2019 ZL1 on Order
Good Luck with the new ride and hope to still see you around at some shows with the Mini....great cars
Old 03-07-2014, 08:55 PM   #77
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Good Luck with the new ride and hope to still see you around at some shows with the Mini....great cars
Thanks Phil. I still plan on going to car shows with my Mini. But I refuse to hang out with the ricer crowds. Hopefully my big brother V8 friends will still allow me to hang out in their sections. lol
Old 03-07-2014, 09:02 PM   #78
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Today they installed my clear bra which turned out great as usual. Dave Duncan (in the Orlando, FL) does awesome work.

Here's a quick pic of the install.

Old 03-08-2014, 12:50 AM   #79
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
This is a Camaro board...there is a Mini board, is there not???? Just sayin' ...best to you with the Mini..sayonara....
Old 03-08-2014, 06:44 PM   #80
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
This is a Camaro board...there is a Mini board, is there not???? Just sayin' ...best to you with the Mini..sayonara....

Oh get over yourself. You don't have to own a Camaro to be a member of the forum.

Oh, and by the way. You obviously don't like reading my posts so why do u bother to enter MY thread?

Unreal....
Old 03-08-2014, 06:53 PM   #81
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
Not the best form of wishing a fond farewell, n'est pas?

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #82
Brownster

Drives: 1966 GTO Convertible/ZL1 Vert
Quote:
Yup, I use to put my Z on a car lift and I would clean the underside for hours at a time. Of course it would rain the next day for a solid week thus trashing my hard work in cleaning. :(
Seriously,
There is help for these issues....
Changing cars is a short term fix....I know.
Brownster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:51 PM   #83
kush396

Drives: chevy
Quote:
Today they installed my clear bra which turned out great as usual. Dave Duncan (in the Orlando, FL) does awesome work.

Here's a quick pic of the install.

Ozzie , best of luck with the new car very cool, not sure if u remember me i met u last year at the car show in kissimmie , larry from mi any way good luck
kush396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #84
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Oh get over yourself. You don't have to own a Camaro to be a member of the forum.

Oh, and by the way. You obviously don't like reading my posts so why do u bother to enter MY thread?

Unreal....
...not true, I read you posts, never commented on them. Get your facts straight. BTW guys who sold their Camaro rides for the most part didn't hang around beyond that. Some other social media is a good place I imagine, just sayin'...this is a Camaro board...facts are facts...plain and simple. Dont get your feathers ruffled. Much thin skin there is around here...