Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-29-2017, 07:20 PM   #1
SGDM

Drives: 2016 2SS
Phastek

I met Jason a few weeks ago in San Antone at the Camaro Revolution and had the opportunity to chat with him for awhile and was impressed. I bought a set of Gorilla Locks and CF knob covers while I was there. He showed me the CF/Black gas cover so I ordered one.

I received it yesterday and opened the box, the damn thing was warped! It was after 4 so I emailed them for a return number, it was about 5. My phone rang and it was one of the Reps from Phastek so I told him what was going on with the cover and he explained that it is designed to the "wave" in the car. Man...I am a dumb ass! We laughed and I installed the cover, looks bad ass.

I have been doing business with Phastek for several years and they never cease to amaze me, they always go above and beyond. Thanks fellas!

Adios

Greg

Who Dares...Wins
SGDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Ha Ha... that's great!

I had a fuel door I was trying to take off and after a quick search the Phastek Video that Ricardo did on the install showed me how freakin easy it was to slide off. I was pushing the tab instead of pulling.

He really did save my ass because I needed to get the old door back on so I could get the inserts painted white.
GM factory sent me silver instead of all black like I ordered.

Phastek really is the best when it comes to all things Camaro.