Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 03-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #43
MGD

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
You really need to work on your language, that's the part what sucks.
Old 03-26-2017, 01:51 PM   #44
Ctkizer

Drives: 2016 2LT RS convertible
Oh one more thing my camaro makes corollas, prius, Camrys, civics, accords, minivans, pick up trucks, and most jalopies driven by dudes to mash their gas pedals at a green light to race me. its a shame having to hear their cars motor scream to pass or keep me while mine barely makes an effort to go to 40 mph
Ctkizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #45
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
The seats. Im stuck in a mustang rental after i got rear ended by a dumb lady at a red light because "she thought i was moving".... And i hate that im in a mustang, but the seats in the mustang are 10X more comfortable than my camaro's seats.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #46
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
That the remote start only keeps the car going for 10 minutes at a time and only twice. Heated seats are kinda weak. Random software glitches... Other than that I love this car.
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:45 PM   #47
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWOFOR View Post
I hate all the whine a***s that fill up most of the threads with their constant complaints about trivial crap; my seat won't do this, my trunk can't hold that, I hear a rattle from here, it has a squeak from there, etc...
This is a performance car and if they all think these had issues, they should have driven some of the previous generations (compared to Gen 1 & 2 these things are a Cadillac). If you purchased this car without the expectation of it being some what raw, you bought the wrong car.

Oh, and also, I hate the speed limits that don't let this thing stretch it's legs.
most are trying to get you to watch or subscribe to their YouTube so they can make money. Don't

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:44 PM   #48
GunnSS50

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Fifty Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by vet757 View Post
That the remote start only keeps the car going for 10 minutes at a time and only twice. Heated seats are kinda weak. Random software glitches... Other than that I love this car.
I think they get pretty hot...My biggest gripe is getting my tall ass in the back to clean the back window..almost needed a backatomy..lol
GunnSS50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:54 PM   #49
VJChevelle67
The Beast

Drives: 2016 2SS Camaro Convertible
give and take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drags1998 View Post
I just don't know what to say, I find ALL of His conplaints "NIT-PIKKIE" My seats work fine,Spend $30 and get a CAGS Elim. Harness, Put Your JUNK in the Trunk and LEARN HOW to DRIVE!!! My wife can Park with the Backup Camera and Tilted Mirrors EVERY TIME!! They MAY SUCK for You, But, Lots of us don't think they SUCK at ALL!!!!
i dont have a problem with the car at all and with the top down which is allmost allways i see fine. Better then any car out there unless the top comes down on theres as well. lol i never got her for the trunk space i got her for the looks the sound the performance and overall classic look of the Beast she is I dont have any complaints i guess i do have one complaint i wished i lived in a place were i can drive her all year long. so i agree with you on what you said if you want more room in back get a truck lol

Last edited by VJChevelle67; 03-26-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: forgot a few things
VJChevelle67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:57 PM   #50
marknagy13
Markoon13

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctkizer View Post
Oh one more thing my camaro makes corollas, prius, Camrys, civics, accords, minivans, pick up trucks, and most jalopies driven by dudes to mash their gas pedals at a green light to race me. its a shame having to hear their cars motor scream to pass or keep me while mine barely makes an effort to go to 40 mph
Damn I never get that! People don't seem to want to race me
Maybe it;s the wrap lol but I wish more people would challenge me. Keeps driving interesting
Old 03-26-2017, 05:06 PM   #51
VJChevelle67
The Beast

cleaning back window lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnSS50 View Post
I think they get pretty hot...My biggest gripe is getting my tall ass in the back to clean the back window..almost needed a backatomy..lol
get a small kid or wife to do that
Old 03-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #52
VJChevelle67
The Beast

keeping from scraping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
If I make it up to SA I want to try your seats & compare the cooling...mine seemed to make me cold the first few times I drove & had to turn it to the low setting. Now?? I leave it on high & can only really feel it on the lower back.

Other than being 6' & a little effort getting in/out, but this is my first sports car (I scrape my footwear on the speaker from time to time) & the sirius gets crappy reception which I need to figure out, I have no real complaints.

Gonna do my best to put at least 300 on tomorrow amigo.
if you have the 2 SS then use the programmable seat possitions to move in and out of the car and you will have more room and no more scraping
Old 03-26-2017, 05:24 PM   #53
VJChevelle67
The Beast

nice sounding ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
They're vacuum operated so it takes those couple of seconds.

Top selling point for me...Blast the ahole across the street!

Good morning! BLAST!

2am Taco Bell run! BLAST!

330am Why not? BLAST!

It's the factory exhaust officer

You don't get that same blast anywhere but Vette and Camaro.

Mustang copied npp for '18, but it sounds like a pony passing (exhaust) gas at start-up.

thanks for the singing notes made my day
Old 03-26-2017, 05:26 PM   #54
VJChevelle67
The Beast

what speed limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWOFOR View Post
I hate all the whine a***s that fill up most of the threads with their constant complaints about trivial crap; my seat won't do this, my trunk can't hold that, I hear a rattle from here, it has a squeak from there, etc...
This is a performance car and if they all think these had issues, they should have driven some of the previous generations (compared to Gen 1 & 2 these things are a Cadillac). If you purchased this car without the expectation of it being some what raw, you bought the wrong car.

Oh, and also, I hate the speed limits that don't let this thing stretch it's legs.
its only a limit if you let it be . drive careful and enjoy the open air
Old 03-26-2017, 05:44 PM   #55
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnSS50 View Post
A Camaro6 member recommended this. It works really well on the back wi Dow

https://www.walmart.com/ip/16889197?...&wl13=&veh=sem
Attached Images

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:01 AM   #56
camaro5

Drives: X-15 Velocipede
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBlueX2 View Post
All exhaust valves are now motor driven..... Vacuum was Gen 5....
Thanks for the info. Great to know.
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote