Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #29
Drumminxx

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
The yellow one is not bad. Needs some minor mods to it but I like that one the best.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:07 PM   #30
NJBourne23
Master of Nothings

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS
Out of all of them, i preferred Camilo's the best but felt that ALL needed more work done to them. Like a lot have said, it looked like just minor changes and body kits fitted onto a 5thGen. I wanted a similar design but something that still says this is new. I like the concept of the windows on top of the orange one but i can't see how that would work practically.

I just hope the 6th Gens are unveiled sooner rather than later and that the design is jaw dropping.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS
NJBourne23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:03 AM   #31
SWRocket

Drives: 2021 2SS
Seems like all the concepts lean towards a sports car look rather than the muscle car look that the 5th Gen evoked.
I gotta say that if they do end up looking like european sports cars I will not buy one and rather go get a gen 1 or gen 2 and resto-mod it.
SWRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:34 AM   #32
detamble13

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3 VR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciandrew View Post
Seems like all the concepts lean towards a sports car look rather than the muscle car look that the 5th Gen evoked.
I gotta say that if they do end up looking like european sports cars I will not buy one and rather go get a gen 1 or gen 2 and resto-mod it.
I agree that the 1st and 5th gen are very muscle car like... but a 2nd gen Camaro is very much European inspired / styled
detamble13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #33
SpeedFreak5
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Not for me

Don't like any of them. They all look like 5th gen with gaudy body kits.

2LT/RS A6, Rally Yellow, CGM Stripes, Sun Roof, Injen CAI, Aero Turbine Exhaust, Trifecta Tune
SpeedFreak5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:48 AM   #34
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
There are details that I like on all of them, but as a whole I don't really care for any of them.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:17 PM   #35
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
All sucked but not bad for 1 day design + 2 day build.
Darby's (the grey one) looked like an M3. I laughed when she wasn't picked as the judges didn't seem to want an advanced design but "Camaro DNA".

The Orange one's sides were nice and the sunroof was innovative just not practical. The rest if it didn't look good (especially the lower front) but at least it was more of a next gen than a 5 gen with a body kit.

The blue was just a huge body kit. Out of all the designs, the rear of the blue looked more professional and classy.

I watched the whole series and it was "eh". Highly edited, weak drama. I doubt they'll do another season but If they do, I'm not watching it.

FYI: Carmillo designed the Ford GT and Bryan worked for Nissan.
TastyBake is offline   Reply With Quote