Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
thasleeper

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS\ CYBER GREY
I pulled it off!

A local dealer in town ask me to come check out the new ZL1. I was excited. So, upon arrival I was introduced to car. I eximined her for a min. Thinking do i really want to do this. Long story short a had a short affair with the ZL1. I didnt think I would get to drive it. It had only 30 miles on it. The short ride was well worth getting out to dealership. I really like the magnetic ride control feel. It was sweet. When I got out the car, I was droooooling! I really love my car color and our relationship. So, I think I'm gonna build my baby up and not cheat on her again.
thasleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
JustCraig

Drives: 07 Super Bee #587 & 07 Tahoe
sweet. and here's to hoping your SS/RS doesn't catch wind of this!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
james347

Drives: 2006 Crownline
Only 30 miles?
30 very hard miles I bet!

Good on the self restraint.
james347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
scottyvegas
X SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRSM6 1988 Sportside
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCraig View Post
sweet. and here's to hoping your SS/RS doesn't catch wind of this!
MODS: PEDDERS XA COIL OVERS, STAGE 3 CAM, McLEOD CLUTCH, SKIP SHIFT, , HURST SHORT THROW, CAI INTAKE, SCOOP, WASHER RELO KIT, KOOKS HEADERS, KOOKS HI FLOW CATS, CUSTOM TUNE, QTP CUT OUTS, PAINTED STRIPES, PAINTED SS EMBLEMS, PAINTED FIN, PAINTED REAR TAIL LAMP BEZELS, HERITAGE GRILLE, DUCTS, AAC STUFF, BAER ROTORS, HAWK PADS, FUZZY DICE, LASER BEAMS, DISCO BALL, SYBIAN & 3 CHROME VALVE STEM CAPS................
scottyvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
Supermaro585HP
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS
I thought about pulling the trigger on a ZL1 also but decided to build mine and now I'm at 608 RWHP. I have to change my garage on this sight to add all of the new mods but have not had time because I'm to busy driving my Camaro.. LOL I'm going to wait to see what the new body Camaros look like and if I don't like them I will probably go with a Vette.
Supermaro585HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
yardstick

Drives: 2012 Black 1SS
Man, if I test drove the ZL1, I would made the dealer rep crap his/her shorts. As it was, when I test drove the SS, I pulled out the drive way and straightened out the car and punched it...slight hesitation, wheel spin, grab and go. Wife in passenger seat, saleswoman in back....laughing my ass off....both had the dear in the headlight look.
yardstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #7
ZL1DREAMER
Graveyard Zombie

Drives: '12 2SS/45th
I hit 100 on a freeway onramp while test driving my 2ss/rs... If I were in a ZL1 I might have actually driven backwards in time!
Old 08-24-2012, 01:15 AM   #8
shrinkdoc

Drives: SRT Yugo GT Super Sport with Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by thasleeper View Post
A local dealer in town ask me to come check out the new ZL1. I was excited. So, upon arrival I was introduced to car. I eximined her for a min. Thinking do i really want to do this. Long story short a had a short affair with the ZL1. I didnt think I would get to drive it. It had only 30 miles on it. The short ride was well worth getting out to dealership. I really like the magnetic ride control feel. It was sweet. When I got out the car, I was droooooling! I really love my car color and our relationship. So, I think I'm gonna build my baby up and not cheat on her again.
Camaros dont like cheaters.
shrinkdoc is offline   Reply With Quote