Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-20-2015, 12:54 PM   #3739
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Well this has nothing to do with my camaro, but, over the weekend I participated in the Syracuse Nationals Car Show with my 54' Chevy 210 and won the Hottest Flames Award. It was a great honor to finally win an award at a National Show with over 10k cars. Photos never do this paint justice but here is one so you guys get the idea.

arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #3740
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post
Well this has nothing to do with my camaro, but, over the weekend I participated in the Syracuse Nationals Car Show with my 54' Chevy 210 and won the Hottest Flames Award. It was a great honor to finally win an award at a National Show with over 10k cars. Photos never do this paint justice but here is one so you guys get the idea.

VERY Sharp !!!! If I go to any car shows at all, its machines like this I go to check out---Not some new car----Very Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:21 PM   #3741
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkentect View Post

Congrats my friend .That is one sharp looking ride , And the paint job is killer . Hope you had a good time at Syracuse Nationals . I bet it was packed as always . And the rides there are something to really see. And taking any kinda of a award there is truly an honor ....
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:23 PM   #3742
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless Man View Post
I don't know why u guys are being so salty. And if anything mods decrease the value of your car and to let u know my car came with big mods from the seller.

"Lets your car pic"

Btw I never sent this guy a message or anything other than that post u see above
Maybe it's just the way you reply to post . And you really offend others . Just respect other members post and feelings . That would be a great start. Just my 2 cents..
Old 07-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #3743
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Ok , it's freaking July half way through the summer . Where the heck is all the Synergy Green Members ? .....

Its like everyone has just left or dissappeared.....

Lets here from some of you. What's new? What you doing? Any new mods?.

It feels like Bio-Hazard is all alone anymore . ..
Hey you! It's just been a crazy year. We're not on C5 much anymore, not due to lack of interest, but lack of time.
Our summer is jammed packed. Biggest news is that we are packing up the kids and moving them off to WSU in Pullman, WA.Then local meet at Wally's Drive In, then off with the Canadian group for a cruise to Revelstoke, B.C., then company from England and whew, a week end at home. That is subject to change at any time.....
I thought I'd share some pics with you.
We got to see the 2016 earlier this year in Seattle, may not come in green, but one sexy car!
Name:  1653512_10207202868809558_913981925722573084_n.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  146.3 KB

Dragonfly won an award at PNWCC's All Camaro Show this past week end. First time winning without his Halloween costume on, so he's pretty proud of himself!
Name:  11737843_10207493749721399_6077704332741127152_n.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  101.4 KB
Ya all have a great summer, be safe and happy travels!
Old 07-22-2015, 12:09 PM   #3744
arkentect

Drives: 2010 Camaro SGM 1LT M6
Anyone wanna sell there RS headlights? lol
arkentect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:09 PM   #3745
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Hey you! It's just been a crazy year. We're not on C5 much anymore, not due to lack of interest, but lack of time.
Our summer is jammed packed. Biggest news is that we are packing up the kids and moving them off to WSU in Pullman, WA.Then local meet at Wally's Drive In, then off with the Canadian group for a cruise to Revelstoke, B.C., then company from England and whew, a week end at home. That is subject to change at any time.....
I thought I'd share some pics with you.
We got to see the 2016 earlier this year in Seattle, may not come in green, but one sexy car!
Attachment 731370

Dragonfly won an award at PNWCC's All Camaro Show this past week end. First time winning without his Halloween costume on, so he's pretty proud of himself!
Attachment 731371
Ya all have a great summer, be safe and happy travels!

Hey Maggie , nice to hear from of the old group. And the Mr. G. Sounds like you guys are pretty busy . Know how that is . So the kids are off to college I see. And some car rides in the works. Looking good . been doing a lot of shows here. Bio-Hazard has been doing really great with the new face lift . Off this Sunday to the Best of the Best show at State College PA . Started detailing the car above normal today . This show has me on the edge . By invite only so I want to do really good ...LOL Nice pic of the 2016 . But I have to say I don't like it . It just isn't the same . No Gills , and I hate the fuel door on the side . The interior is to much for me . I just can't like it . Sorry . But I read in the post above about maybe a new Green color they might do Krypton Green that might be interesting to see. Also congrats to Dragonfly for the award , well deserved and in it's birthday suit to boot . Bio-hazard would feel violated with out his custom on .. Just wouldn't be right . like a mortal sin ...LOL You guys have a good ride in Canada and stay safe . Have a great summer & nice hearing from you .. B-H
Old 07-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #3746
lilnikolex3

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS Manual
Hayyy! I'm still here Sasha is in the shop as we speak!! Still looking for door panels and dash inserts ADL for mine to get back to what I had the first go round.
lilnikolex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 07:55 AM   #3747
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
Me too!

I am also still here, just haven't added anything new to our Green machine lately. Just wash, wax and drive is all that we have been up to. Can't wait till camaro fest! We are getting together we another synergy camaro for our trip down there. Hopefully there will be a large group of synergy camaro there and we can get a big picture of all synergy camaro at the fest!
Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:10 PM   #3748
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Nice to see some of you are still kicking. And thanks for popping in . Just hope everyone is doing good and are safe. Been awhile . Hope everyone is having a good summer . Dispite the rain & thunderstorms always on the weekend ..
Old 07-25-2015, 05:14 PM   #3749
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

BIO-HAZARD is all packed and ready to head to the Best of the Best Car show tomorrow morning. Headed to State College PA . Of course possible Thunderstorms in the afternoon... as always ....

This show is pretty scary, as I know its going to have a lot of trailer Queens and high end cars there. Wish me luck ... I think I'm going to need a lot off it ...
Old 07-25-2015, 09:16 PM   #3750
LS1hawk

Drives: 11 SGM 2SS/RS
Good luck Bio-Hazard!! Looking forward to hearing about the show. We are headed to Cars and Coffee in Binghamton which is being held at the Ross Park Zoo tomorrow. Cars for me, animals for the kids. (But we are taking the Acadia, insert crying noises here)
Old 07-26-2015, 10:06 PM   #3751
Kcchiefscraig

Drives: 2010 LT synergy green
New pic

Here is one from this weekend drive
Attached Images

Mods so far Monster Clutch,first ever! Hurst shifter, RS Headlights with halo always on harness, Heritage Grill, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 20% tint, RX catch can, RX clean side seperator, Vmax Iceolator. BBK long tube headers, high flow cats, Magnaflow exhaust, gill stripes, GTO Clutch resevoir, plastic dip wheels emblems.
Kcchiefscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:25 PM   #3752
LS1hawk

Drives: 11 SGM 2SS/RS
Allen Street, State College, PA. I think I see a little Bio-Hazard.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  134.6 KB