Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-31-2015, 11:30 AM   #1
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
FS: 2002 Z28 Hardtop Auto Lt. Pewter

We've decided to let go of my wife's 2002 Camaro Z28, LS1, non-TTop, auto, 2.73 gears, ebony cloth interior in very good condition. About 29 mpg if you're easy on it on the highway. ~75K one-owner miles (have to check on exact number). Everything works. Can drive anywhere. I can load it on my trailer and can even meet you part or half way for a nominal gas fee.

No wrecks and never raced or abused. Owned since new. Well maintained. Stock as a rock. Clean southern car lived all its life in South Carolina. Had the infamous glue bubbling top issue a couple of years in and entire top replaced under warranty. No glue problem since. It is starting to get a bit of the dreaded haze on the headlights.

Mods- Firebird power antenna, SLP bowtie grille, and blacked out rear panel. $6000 for a C5 member. Which is about clean trade in value. Showroom perfect? No. What car is? But it's still in VERY nice condition for the price. Find a better car for the same price or lower...then buy it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote