#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

AWE Tuning

Old 02-07-2018, 04:27 AM   #743
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I just love how the guy that said that Julio ran a "sprint out or roll out" route, showed his lack of knowledge in so many other ways by not even understanding how many rules can apply to a situation, not one quoted over and over that all of us already understand. Perhaps when you learn to speak intelligently about football, maybe people will respect your OPINION. Calling everyone liars is rude, and shows what kind of person you are.

It's simple. Julio fell. I came into this conversation completely unbiased. I saw two people arguing pretty rudely with each other and I decided to take a look at the play and give my opinion. I looked at it, and I determined he fell. I even described everything that applied in my first post regarding this.

So, we continue to have a rude troll who just can't believe that his opinion is wrong here. Because he IS wrong. Julio fell. Using all caps isn't going to change the fact that Julio fell. Stating the same rule over and over isn't going to change the fact that any contact during and after the stumble would be incidental. Calling people liars isn't going to change the fact that having hands on a receiver doesn't mean he's pushing the receiver.

Of course, this person thinks he knows football...yet can't even conceive of the possibility that Julio fell. He's already had posts removed on this subject, and I'm thinking continued trolling might result in more post deletions. It's very interesting how suddenly he stopped talking about another subject. Wonder what happened there

Julio did not fall.....he wasn't down on the ground until Mills jumped on his back.

Video shows it clearly....after I proved this your only reply was "I need a better angle".

Tell another lie here...I didn't have POSTS removed...I had A POST removed...why?.....because after I proved you wrong I included a statement about you that you didn't like.

You constantly sent me PM's after I asked you 3x to stop.....did I go crying to a moderator about it like you? No I didn't.

The amount of lies told by you just keeps adding up.

I really don't care to discuss this anymore, but I wont allow someone to lie about what I said or did......I will tell the truth.

You try to say that a defender can do whatever he wants once the QB is out of the pocket...The RULES don't say that,,,the only rule that changes is the rule for ILLEGAL CONTACT once the QB is out..not not Defensive Holding.

The truth is YOU don't know the rules.

JONES NEVER FELL....HE WAS DOWN AFTER MILLS JUMPED ON HIS BACK.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-07-2018 at 04:41 AM.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:16 AM   #744
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
And I'll repeat that that is your OPINION. Even your first sentence shows you don't understand the rules of contact as a receiver (or DB) is falling. Mills was on Julio's back because Julio was in the act of falling to the ground, so that contact is inconsequential.

Everyone else is seeing this play differently. You keep calling me and others liars, when all we are doing is giving you our honest opinion.

Video does not clearly show anything, which is why I would love to see an alternate angle. You know why I wouldn't mind seeing another angle? Because I will always understand the possibility that maybe there was pass interference. It's just not shown clearly with any video that's been posted. Point is, I'll continue to try to see the other side. You, on the other hand, don't even want to hear that anyone could possibly have a different opinion.

I'm not lying when I say that I believe Jones fell. You can clearly see his leg go out from under him long before Mills gets on top of him. I see no clear push, no clear pass interference.

As we keep saying...it was a good no-call. You still have yet to show ANY link that shows anyone else from Atlanta complaining about this. I've looked.

To continue to call us liars though...that needs to stop. I've posted a lot on C5.com over the years. You want to know what I've never done on the boards? Told a lie. I take pride in that. It's something in real life that I hold myself accountable for. For me, ti's probably the most disrespectful thing you can say to me.

You keep repeating yourself, telling us nothing new except that your opinion differs from ours. You've already shown you don't know several rules I brought up (saying they weren't rules). You also said some things about football that were pretty laughable. Perhaps when you can explain why you thought a sprint out was a route, other people might give credence to anything else you have to say.

And, as far as the PM's, I was trying to get the discussion off the boards, as you've been trolling constantly disrupting discussion of other things. I told you that if you wanted me to stop, you could just stop responding. I said that every time you asked. You kept responding. You know when I stopped? When you stopped responding to me. Same goes for posts here in public. I'll respond to things you say, when I believe you are wrong or being disrespectful to me.

And you had a post (or posts) removed not because you proved me wrong but because you broke forum rules. As you continue to do by calling me and others liars.

Last edited by Steve Dallas; 02-07-2018 at 08:06 AM.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #745
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
This thread is far more entertaining than actually watching NFL football.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:45 AM   #746
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
This thread is far more entertaining than actually watching NFL football.
I know, I love it. After the game, I saw Mills push 13 other people down and jump on their back, it was awesome.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #747
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
And I'll repeat that that is your OPINION. Even your first sentence shows you don't understand the rules of contact as a receiver (or DB) is falling. Mills was on Julio's back because Julio was in the act of falling to the ground, so that contact is inconsequential.

Everyone else is seeing this play differently. You keep calling me and others liars, when all we are doing is giving you our honest opinion.

Video does not clearly show anything, which is why I would love to see an alternate angle. You know why I wouldn't mind seeing another angle? Because I will always understand the possibility that maybe there was pass interference. It's just not shown clearly with any video that's been posted. Point is, I'll continue to try to see the other side. You, on the other hand, don't even want to hear that anyone could possibly have a different opinion.

I'm not lying when I say that I believe Jones fell. You can clearly see his leg go out from under him long before Mills gets on top of him. I see no clear push, no clear pass interference.

As we keep saying...it was a good no-call. You still have yet to show ANY link that shows anyone else from Atlanta complaining about this. I've looked.

To continue to call us liars though...that needs to stop. I've posted a lot on C5.com over the years. You want to know what I've never done on the boards? Told a lie. I take pride in that. It's something in real life that I hold myself accountable for. For me, ti's probably the most disrespectful thing you can say to me.

You keep repeating yourself, telling us nothing new except that your opinion differs from ours. You've already shown you don't know several rules I brought up (saying they weren't rules). You also said some things about football that were pretty laughable. Perhaps when you can explain why you thought a sprint out was a route, other people might give credence to anything else you have to say.

And, as far as the PM's, I was trying to get the discussion off the boards, as you've been trolling constantly disrupting discussion of other things. I told you that if you wanted me to stop, you could just stop responding. I said that every time you asked. You kept responding. You know when I stopped? When you stopped responding to me. Same goes for posts here in public. I'll respond to things you say, when I believe you are wrong or being disrespectful to me.

And you had a post (or posts) removed not because you proved me wrong but because you broke forum rules. As you continue to do by calling me and others liars.

I haven't stated anything that is opinion. What I have done is shown the video of the play countless numbers of time which 100% proves Mills jumped on Jones back...and after that he was on the ground.

I'm not interested in opinion. I am interested in facts. What actually happened, and what the actual rules are...not your made up version of them, not what someone on the internet said....I am interested in the actual factual truth....nothing else.

I have repeatedly posted the actual rules...straight from the NFL website...not made up interpretations like you have. The rule for Defensive Holding applies regardless of weather or not the QB is in the pocket. It's the rule...plain and simple....not your made up version.

I have not stopped or asked anyone to discuss anything they wish to in this thread....this is an absolute LIE.

I did not have posts removed. I had 1 post removed ONE... SINGULAR...NOT PLURAL.....another LIE.

If you don't want to be called out for lies you tell. THEN DONT TELL THEM!

I have been called names countless numbers of times...but you will never see me going and crying to a moderator like you did. Name calling doesn't change facts, and doesn't bother me at all.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE SHOWN THE VIDEO TO IN PERSON, CAN SEE MILLS JUMPS ON JONES BACK. 100% FACT.

Have a nice day.

I never called one person a liar who didn't tell one. If the shoe fits....WEAR IT.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #748
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Just because you slip, doesn't mean you have to be on the ground. Jones cut right, Mills saw this, Jones lost footing, aka slipped, Mills still continues right, his left, because he wants to make sure he covers Jones, but by this time, Jones slipping causes Mills to run into Jones. Incidental contact. good no call.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #749
dantemcc

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
Why does dude keep saying "have a nice dau" After each post like hes done posting??? I love the all caps in each post in certain parts like he's REALLY TRYING 5O SAY HE'S RIGHT. LoL . This is the truest form of butthurt fandom. No one else in the world is still talking about this play but this dude. No one cares but this dude. He's trying to sound like he knows more than eveyone, but everyone keeps correcting him on what he says. First it was pass interference. Then it was defensive holding. Then it was incidental contact. LoL. Yet he won't acknowledge that Ryan still threw the ball and Julio had the chance to catch it and didn't.

If Julio would have caught the ball, dude wouldn't even be saying anything. He's only whining because Julio didn't. I honestly feel sorry for this guy. I've never seen anyone this butthurt over a game. Like, let it go bro IT'S A GAME.
dantemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #750
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Just because you slip, doesn't mean you have to be on the ground. Jones cut right, Mills saw this, Jones lost footing, aka slipped, Mills still continues right, his left, because he wants to make sure he covers Jones, but by this time, Jones slipping causes Mills to run into Jones. Incidental contact. good no call.
I don't know what video you are watching...after Jones cuts right..he begins to go down because Mills is on his back.....he supports himself with his right hand on the ground and his legs are still digging......at this point Mills raises his left leg and jumps on his back....after Mills does this..then Jones goes down on the ground....jumping on someone's back and taking them to the ground is not incidental contact....it's Defensive Holding.

I posted both Rules for you...Defensive Holding and what Incidental contact are....not my words...but the NFL's.

Did you watch them? No

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #751
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantemcc View Post
Why does dude keep saying "have a nice dau" After each post like hes done posting??? I love the all caps in each post in certain parts like he's REALLY TRYING 5O SAY HE'S RIGHT. LoL . This is the truest form of butthurt fandom. No one else in the world is still talking about this play but this dude. No one cares but this dude. He's trying to sound like he knows more than eveyone, but everyone keeps correcting him on what he says. First it was pass interference. Then it was defensive holding. Then it was incidental contact. LoL. Yet he won't acknowledge that Ryan still threw the ball and Julio had the chance to catch it and didn't.

If Julio would have caught the ball, dude wouldn't even be saying anything. He's only whining because Julio didn't. I honestly feel sorry for this guy. I've never seen anyone this butthurt over a game. Like, let it go bro IT'S A GAME.

I post in all caps because I've had to repeat myself a hundred times...because people don't read what I post before they reply.

No one on here has proven me wrong....No one.

People have only stated some sports writers opinion....a false interpretation of the rules...or an all out complete lie.

I never once stated that Jones didn't have an opportunity to catch the ball. He most certainly did. That doesn't change the fact that Mills committed a penalty.

I can show you in this play where defensive holding....illegal contact...and pass interference occurred. The most blatantly obvious one, defensive holding, is what has been discussed over and over so far.

I posted the Defensive Holding Rule rule.. The actual NFL rule...does anyone watch and learn it? No

I posted the video of the play. Does anyone watch it after learning what the rule is? No

They do something similar to what you did. They post something that is a lie or inaccurate.

I will state again as I have already. Jones will NEVER get this call against Mills in Philly. Jones is bigger...faster...stronger...able to out jump Mills easily. It's a ridiculous mismatch.

That's why he didn't get the call. Because he did have a chance. That doesn't change the fact that a penalty occurred.

Had the game been played in ATL, he would have got it for sure.

The 100% irrefutable fact is Jones was not completely down on the ground until Mills jumped on his back and took him to the ground...That is defensive Holding.

I'm still waiting for you to post the video where Jones himself said he slipped, as you stated he did.

Good luck finding it. It doesn't exist.

Have a nice day.

Old 02-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #752
dantemcc

You need help bro. I'm mean seriously you need help. Why can't you move on and let it go? Are you on death row now that the Falcons lost? Did your wife and children leave you cause the Falcons lost? Are you not able to work or provide for yourself cause the Falcons lost? Did your friends, if you have any, leave you cause the falcons lost? Is your life no longer worth living cause the falcons lost? Can you no longer sleep at night cause the falcons lost? Does your life no longer have purpose anymore cause the falcons lost? I mean, what is it?

Why can't you let something go that everyone but you let go dam near a month ago? Can you not realize no matter what you say, do, explain, whine about, cry about, describe or whatever else you attempt to do, it won't change a dam thing? Or are you just simply so butthurt that the only purpose you have in life is to sit at your computer or on your phone on a Camaro car forum trying to prove what everyone who isn't affiliated with the Falcons already knows didn't happen?
Old 02-07-2018, 02:39 PM   #753
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
This apple is red. The picture is 100% fact proof. If you don't agree you haven't looked at the picture and are lying. I read about colors, I know colors, and the 5 people at the bus stop agree it's red. RANDOM CAPITALIZATION...AND ELIPSES.......LIARS. .. ...

Last edited by Silver14; 03-23-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:40 PM   #754
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
You need help bro. I'm mean seriously you need help. Why can't you move on and let it go? Are you on death row now that the Falcons lost? Did your wife and children leave you cause the Falcons lost? Are you not able to work or provide for yourself cause the Falcons lost? Did your friends, if you have any, leave you cause the falcons lost? Is your life no longer worth living cause the falcons lost? Can you no longer sleep at night cause the falcons lost? Does your life no longer have purpose anymore cause the falcons lost? I mean, what is it?

Why can't you let something go that everyone but you let go dam near a month ago? Can you not realize no matter what you say, do, explain, whine about, cry about, describe or whatever else you attempt to do, it won't change a dam thing? Or are you just simply so butthurt that the only purpose you have in life is to sit at your computer or on your phone on a Camaro car forum trying to prove what everyone who isn't affiliated with the Falcons already knows didn't happen?

Why cant you provide proof of what you said? Why cant you admit you told a lie?

You can make all the accusations against me you want. I'm not butthurt. No tears in my eyes, no whining...only 100% irrefutable facts.

You cannot dispute it...it's impossible....so instead you resort to calling me names....do you think I care what you call me? Is that the best you can come up with?

Show me proof I'm wrong.....actual proof.......you can't.

It sucks to be caught in a lie and proven wrong doesn't it.

Have a nice day.

Old 02-07-2018, 03:06 PM   #755
dantemcc

Bro, you're butthurt. Completely butthurt. It's irrefutable. You can't dispute it.... its impossible. Show me proof anywhere in the last 19 pages of your whining that it's not true.. You say you're not butthurt, but the last 19 pages anyone who reads them would disagree with you. LoL. Your team lost. Get over it. It'll never change. It'll never unchange. No one in the world, other than you, even remembers the play, let alone cares about it. I'm gonna pray for you brotha.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:15 PM   #756
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Bro, you're butthurt. Completely butthurt. It's irrefutable. You can't dispute it.... its impossible. Show me proof anywhere in the last 19 pages of your whining that it's not true.. You say you're not butthurt, but the last 19 pages anyone who reads them would disagree with you. LoL. Your team lost. Get over it. It'll never change. It'll never unchange. No one in the world, other than you, even remembers the play, let alone cares about it. I'm gonna pray for you brotha.

No whining.....Posts of the video of the play...posts of the rules....A post proving you told a lie too.

Pray for yourself...that you don't tell lies....I feel sorry for you...you cant provide proof to make an honest rebuttal...so you resort to a lie.

It's much easier to be honest and tell the truth.

I'm not butthurt at all....I'm just stating facts and truths....when someone like you tells a lie...and believes the lie you tell....you can't see the truth.... a really sad way to go through life.

Just go ahead for once in your life and admit you told a lie.

Everyone knows you did. I absolutely proved it.