Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-25-2022, 08:44 AM   #1
Turbo_2010_SS

Drives: Single Turbo 2010 Camaro SS
FS: 2012 Camaro ZL1 Twin Turbo Fully Built

I will preface this by saying this is not a car for beginners. It makes a lot of power (1000rwhp+), it is a full weight street car with AC/PS/Heat/Sat Nav/XM Radio/Full Interior/Etc. No gutting of the car anywhere at all. It is a daily driver capable example of overkill, or a fat race car in need of a diet. That's up to whoever buys it on which way it goes. Car run's bottom 9's on a foot brake at 150 or so. Grab the brake and/or add a 2 step to have some boost out of the hole and it will go into the 8's as it sits. Pull the cold air intakes and run velocity stacks, turn the boost up, switch to 6780's, or do some weight reduction, or any combination there within and 7's are not out of the question either. Would seriously recommend adding more safety equipment and/or a chute to the car before going after those times though. Car is FULL weight at 4300lbs with driver. Title is clean and clear and in hand, i don't need to sell it, just considering the idea to fund restoring my fathers car i inherited when he passed away. If you are thinking about messaging me with some "I'll give you 40k" type stuff, save your time and mine, answer will be no. Any other questions feel free to drop me a line, not looking to waste my time or anyone elses.

Details:
Motor: Fully forged LME built/assembled 388ci LSX motor with documentation
- Brodix BR3 LME CNC ported 6 bolt cylinder heads
- Hollow Stem 2.165" intake valves
- Inconell Exhaust Valves
- Double roller timing set w/ torrington bearings
- Johnson tie bar hydraulic lifters good for .700" lift
- Bronze bushed trunion kit on OEM LS3 rocker arms
- 10296 Melling Pump
- Heads and block modded for ARP 2000 1/2" 6 bolt head stud kit
- GM LSX block w/ 1/2" mod for ARP's
- Callies Ultra Billet 6.125 Rods w/ ARP ultra 7/16" bolts
- Diamond Forged Pistons
- Total Seal Rings
- GM LSA crankshaft
- ARP main stud kit
- Powdercoated holley valve covers

Transmission & Stall:
- Jakes Stage 5 4L80E trans w/ D3 trans brake
- Circle D Specialies single disc billet convertor w/ hybrid stator, works VERY well at track
- Setrab XL trans cooler (forget row count but it's about 3' long or so)
- US Shift 4L80 controller module in glove box
- TCI billet shifter w/ dual button configuration
- DSS aluminum driveshaft for 4L80 swap

Turbo System:
- Twin turbo kit w/ precision turbo 6266 turbochargers w/ CHE billet compressor wheels (journal bearing)
- XL front mount intercooler
- Custom modded ZL1 investment cast stainless steel exhaust manifolds turned into turbo manifolds
- All 304 stainless hot side construction w/ ceramic coating
- All 6061 aluminum cold side construction w/ through engine bay routing, no low pipes!
- Full 3" 6061 aluminum cold air intakes, save to drive in rain, run through carwash, whatever.
- Powdercoated charge piping for cold side
- Turbo downpipes grafted to mate up to holley blackheart full 3.0" exhaust system

Fuel System:
- Fore innovations triple pump in tank fuel system
- FC3 fuel pump controller
- All the usual Fore fittings/regulator/128mm microglass filtration/etc
- Holley billet fuel rails
- ID1300 fuel injectors
- Flex fuel equipped, can run on 93 octane or E85 without any issue (low boost setting for 93 octane obviously)

Wheels/Suspension:
- Stock ZL1 front suspension w/ mag shocks
- Stock ZL1 rear suspension mostly w/ mag shocks
- Carlyle 15" rear brake kit and supporting suspension arms
- 18" Racestar Darkstar 18" wheels all around
- 285 width bridgestone potenzas up front
- 305 width mickey thompson street SS's out back
- Stock 3.73 ZL1 rear diff and axles

Interior:
- AEM UEGO wideband
- AEM boost controller
- Autometer A-pillar pod
- Stock ZL1 suede center seats
- XM / Heated seats / etc etc etc
- Otherwise all stock

Additional Parts Avail @ Extra Cost:
- Brand new uninstalled RPM roll bars 4 pt roll bar w/ cross bar and harness bar (black)
- 17" x 5.5" & 16" x 10" CCW classics drag pack w/ brush finish that was then powder coated over in translucent candy red powder w/ brand new Hoosier DR2 radials for the back and no tires for front. All new, never mounted or balanced.
- MSD 2 step module (uninstalled) for tieing into the trans brake to be able to 2 step on the brake at the line for more boost
- AEM Infinity ECU (no harness, just ECU and a few sensors)

** EDIT **

Sorry guys i had copy and pasted my ad from the word doc i pre-wrote it on and didn't go far enough down.

- Driven 33,200 miles
- Automatic transmission (obviously)
- Exterior color: Black · Interior color: Black
-5/5 overall NHTSA safety rating
- Fuel type: Flex
-14.0 MPG city · 19.0 MPG highway · 16.0 MPG combined (lol results may vary with right foot input)
- Very good condition

Price: $55,750.00 OBO, located in Houston, Texas.

** EDIT **
Attached Images

Last edited by Turbo_2010_SS; 04-13-2022 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to post price cause i'm a dummy.
Turbo_2010_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 12:23 PM   #2
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Wow! Of all the years I have been on this forum this car has to top them all on a build of a ZL1. It is just fantastic! I would really like to own this car but that little problem of having enough cash always seems to get in the way! I am sure you have a figure on how much you want for the car and I think the forum has a rule [not 100% sure though] you have to post a price. Good luck with the sale someone will damn sure get a killer ZL1.
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 04:45 PM   #3
300SRT

Drives: 07 SRT 300
Am I missing the asking price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
300SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:25 PM   #4
Turbo_2010_SS

Edited the original ad w/ pricing details, sorry fellas, copy and paste from the word doc i wrote it on originally didn't grab that last bit of lines.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:46 PM   #5
Turbo_2010_SS

Price adjustment update in original post.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:54 AM   #6
Turbo_2010_SS

TTT
Old 05-13-2022, 10:19 AM   #7
Turbo_2010_SS

Mickey thompson street SS's finally gave up the ghost and are on national back order. Car's now wearing brand new Mickey Thompson Street R's in the same size. Still same R compound rubber, just doesn't have as much grooving for channeling water so my suggestions about fair weather driving only are further recommended
Old 05-22-2022, 01:22 AM   #8
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Does that have a boost controller which allows the boost to be limited or totally dumped ,ie for valet, girlfriend or allowing my son to drive it ? As I’ve been thinking of getting another ZL1 ,but I’d like to be able to allow the family to drive it,or myself without having to limited my right foot if needed without breaking the sound barrier, then once in awhile simply twisting a knob as I had in my GN, and going to the track once ,or freeways late at night…
Old 05-24-2022, 08:19 AM   #9
Turbo_2010_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Does that have a boost controller which allows the boost to be limited or totally dumped ,ie for valet, girlfriend or allowing my son to drive it ? As I’ve been thinking of getting another ZL1 ,but I’d like to be able to allow the family to drive it,or myself without having to limited my right foot if needed without breaking the sound barrier, then once in awhile simply twisting a knob as I had in my GN, and going to the track once ,or freeways late at night…
negatory, its pretty much 800rwhp on off setting with current wastegate springs, its mid 900 on setting A, and full party 4 digit mode on setting B.

if you wanted a valet mode per say i could see either switching to C02 based boost control that would allow you to effectively command something like 4psi of boost but still have the dome pressure control to make 23psi on the same spring combo.

that or a rev limiter tied to a ground output switch kinda like a kill switch for anti theft but in this case it would just keep motor under X rpm.

my standing rule of thumb has been no one drives my car but me, or the ones i have let drive it i just given them the fear of god lecture. worked out for me so far lol.
Old 05-24-2022, 08:57 AM   #10
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Impressive man. Love it.

Seems to be running on a stock tranny?

Got any vids of this beast. Would love to hear her.

GLWS
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 10:02 AM   #11
Turbo_2010_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom1701 View Post
Impressive man. Love it.

Seems to be running on a stock tranny?

Got any vids of this beast. Would love to hear her.

GLWS
Not on me at the moment, best i can do is a tiktok vid from a track rental that looks like an over caffeinated teenager filmed it cause my phone mount sucked.

https://www.tiktok.com/@powerfabauto...94243137670405
Old 06-20-2022, 02:49 PM   #12
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
That video sucks lol looks like your going 25mph lol..wouldn’t use it as a selling tool
Old 06-22-2022, 04:04 PM   #13
Turbo_2010_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
That video sucks lol looks like your going 25mph lol..wouldn’t use it as a selling tool
Your local, come catch a gap...
Old 09-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #14
Turbo_2010_SS

Docs gave me some info, apparently i am headed for a surgery i wasn't expecting. $50k takes it home presently.