Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-03-2024, 11:23 AM   #15
Camby

Drives: 2023/2SS/1LE/RadiantRed/A10
Is there a way to tell which dealerships sold the cars found in the search results? For instance, I found that there is one other car with the same 5 rpos as me. It would be cool to know who sold it. Thank you OP. This data is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2024, 12:23 PM   #16
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
That Morris Plains, NJ #2 top city by allocation looks suspicious, probably all rentals and not real sales. I lived there for 5 years and it's a small town with only small Chevy dealerships in the area (even lumping in Parsippany, Little Falls, Denville or Livingston), no way these bought 2,500 Camaros retail in 2020.
Parsippany I remember wasn’t coming up in the location matches and I had to pick a close town that did come up, I think the cities have the same tell as the dealers where if they have 1LT and 2SS only they’re rental places/dealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaSS4spdFan View Post
Morris Plains is a small portion of Parsippany and Morristown. Both towns have large populations and both are in Morris County , NJ which is currently the wealthiest county in the state. Perhaps the data should just say Morris County. Schumacher Chevrolet in Denville, Morris County sells a lot of Camaros -just to name one.
I’ll try out doing it by the original city name instead to see how much it’ll change the balances

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryZL1 View Post
Great list, thanks for compiling it. Interesting seeing all the data for Canadian cars.
Putting together the dealers and city charts now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camby View Post
Is there a way to tell which dealerships sold the cars found in the search results? For instance, I found that there is one other car with the same 5 rpos as me. It would be cool to know who sold it. Thank you OP. This data is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can use the page from the Unofficial count thread or copy it and filter out to you cars specs. On Excel for RPO Codes you can filter the column by text that contains which will find any RPO and filter those that have that. I can help out if you would like, PM me your vin and the RPO and I can filter it to the specs and the RPO’s you’re looking at
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 10:45 PM   #17
MyNameIs
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS
The rise in price is ridiculous for the camaro and all cars new and used.
MyNameIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 11:26 PM   #18
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
The rise in price is ridiculous for the camaro and all cars new and used.
Yep, and you can bet your rear end that it's due to COVID (all the losses they ate).

The base price for my 2018 ZL1 (bought 11/17) was $61,500, with a total vehicle price of $67,720. I paid $63k for it.

The base price for my 2023 ZL1 (bought 10/23) was $67,300, with a total vehicle price of $74,540, which is what I paid for it.

The only real difference between the two vehicles in terms of actual add-ons? Roughly 1k in price.

2018 - PDR, A10
2023 - Sunroof, exposed CF, A10

So yeah, it's all about greed and nothing else...

Tags
2020-2024, lowest, popular, statistics