Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
You Won't
Nothin wrong with dreamin

Drives: Camaro SS
WTB 5th gen SS

I know I may be asking a lot but I am in the market to buy a 5th gen Camaro SS. I want something different that you don't really see everyday. Preferably less that 15,000 miles between $30-$35,000.00. If it has more miles and is something spectacular I will consider it. Must at least have Boston Acoustic system. If it has an upgraded audio system that is fine as well but not really looking to win any audio contests. I would like it to at least be cammed, as long as it was one right, and not really been beat on. I know that it is rare but I am sure that there are people out there that just want it to have it like myself, not really to beat it up. Supercharged would be nice if done right and nothing with NOS or that has been on the bottle. Prefer not to have abnoxious interior noise so my wife will enjoy it. She hates my current vehicle because it is too loud on the inside. Anything but red or yellow is pretty much ok. Doesn't matter if it is auto or manual.Not real big on convertables but will consider and a sun roof is ok. Sorry to be so picky. Please PM me if you may have something that you think I would be interested in and I will give you my email address. I would like pictures and sound clips or videos. Thank you all for any input.
You Won't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #2
Kauf

Drives: 2010 / 2SS + RS L99 RJT
I have this one for sale. 600 hp 2010 2SS with a Magnison supercharger pro installed by Stillen in Orange County Ca.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=17&Log=0
Kauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:46 PM   #3
You Won't

Thanks but I really don't want red as the main color. Nice car though.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:15 PM   #4
DZ28

Drives: 2023 ZL1 M6 Riverside Blue
Quality ride...

Posting pics to give you a sense of what unique and properly done looks like! Best of luck finding what you are looking for...
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2014, 05:25 PM   #5
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
More than what you wanted to spend.. but well worth it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337219

Old 02-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
You Won't

I have looked at your car a number of times Franknbeans and would love to take it off your hands but it would be a while before I could make up the difference for what you are asking and would not dream of asking you to take less. If by some chance I do come up with the difference and you still have it then we can talk about it.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:38 PM   #7
Secret Squirrel

Drives: 1965 Chevelle Malibu
I've got mine listed...A few more miles than you are looking at but a solid car. Never been tracked or abused. 30k miles on a 4 year old car. Definitely within your price range. Not sure what is too loud for you but a set of j-pipes will get rid of any drone for about $60 at any muffler shop... I have a video on my "for sale" thread.
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #8
You Won't

Thanks Squirrel. You have a great car but it really has more mileage than what I am wanting. The noise is not so much an issue, my wife would go in it either way I would just rather she enjoyed riding with me rather than not enjoying it. PMd you also.
Also, thanks DZ28 for the input, that is the color I was going to get when I thought about buying a brand new one.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:02 AM   #9
DZ28

Drives: 2023 ZL1 M6 Riverside Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by You Won't View Post
Thanks Squirrel. You have a great car but it really has more mileage than what I am wanting. The noise is not so much an issue, my wife would go in it either way I would just rather she enjoyed riding with me rather than not enjoying it. PMd you also.
Also, thanks DZ28 for the input, that is the color I was going to get when I thought about buying a brand new one.
I've had quite a few Camaro's and love this color on them. Very similar to the NBM SS I had in 2001 but a bit more metallic. Good choice!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 PM   #10
You Won't

Thank you for the offers from everyone. I am in the process of buying one and should have it as soon as the check clears and the carrier gets it here.