Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 01-04-2015, 10:13 PM   #1
YoungGun1993

Drives: Pontiac G6
Chevy Volt shown at CES 2015: Does this mean possible Detroit Camaro unveil?

Within the past hour, GM has unveiled the next-gen Chevy Volt at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. With Chevy opening the show at NAIAS with the first time slot, we've been speculating that they have a big unveil.
With the Volt publicly unveiled already does anyone else think that this points to a Detroit Auto Show unveiling of the 2016 Camaro? Or do you guys think they will just rehash the Volt there and/or have something else up your sleeve.
YoungGun1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:18 PM   #2
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
All they showed is what the exterior looks like.. They could still save the car and talk all about it during NAIAS, which is what it looks like they're doing from the articles I read.. I hope the Camaro is there as I'll be going to the auto show, but I'm also interested in hearing all about the Volt.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:00 PM   #3
Red Chief

Drives: 2020 LT1 Black
Slightly off-topic but does the original concept look familiar? I wonder if they'd sell more Volts if the real thing looked more like the concept...

Red Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:30 PM   #4
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun1993 View Post
Within the past hour, GM has unveiled the next-gen Chevy Volt at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. With Chevy opening the show at NAIAS with the first time slot, we've been speculating that they have a big unveil.
With the Volt publicly unveiled already does anyone else think that this points to a Detroit Auto Show unveiling of the 2016 Camaro? Or do you guys think they will just rehash the Volt there and/or have something else up your sleeve.
They just showed a peek. No details whatsoever. Full reveal is still scheduled for Detroit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chief View Post
Slightly off-topic but does the original concept look familiar? I wonder if they'd sell more Volts if the real thing looked more like the concept...

The Volt concept was only slightly more aerodynamic than a brick.