Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-27-2018, 09:59 AM   #1
RubberChicken

Drives: 2011 IBM 1LT w white Rally Stripes
Wanting to buy non-generic cloth seat covers

Hi all. I couldn't find which forum to post this from, so admins please move to the correct forum.

I have a big tear in my drivers side front seat. It's black cloth. The tear is too big to patch, so I'm looking to buy seat covers. The ones I found on the net seem like they are generic covers made for a variety of cars. I want covers specifically made for the Camaro. Mine is a 2011 1LS. I did some searching on the forums here and saw a post by PFC(?) Covers but their website didn't work - when I tried to check out the site never went to a checkout screen. Besides, I think all they had was neoprene and I'd like cloth to replace the cloth covers I have.

Can anyone recommend a place to buy some? I'd rather not get them directly from Chevy as I know I'd be paying an arm and a leg for OEM covers. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-27-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
Talladega

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Try posting for someone who is putting leather in they will need a way to get rid of their old cloth covers. When I put leather in my car I gave the cloth covers away for the cost of shipping to someone on here.
Talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:15 PM   #3
RubberChicken

Drives: 2011 IBM 1LT w white Rally Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talladega View Post
Try posting for someone who is putting leather in they will need a way to get rid of their old cloth covers. When I put leather in my car I gave the cloth covers away for the cost of shipping to someone on here.
Will do. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2018, 01:15 PM   #4
Low Saturn

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Check ebay. I picked up a new full cloth interior from a 1SS for $145 a while back to swap out the leather interior of my 2SS.