Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-23-2018, 02:37 PM   #1
Livernois Motorsports

Drives: 2010 Camaro 454 LSX (SOLD)
Things you may not know about Livernois Motorsports!

Many of you already know about the great products and services we offer for the C7's!

One of the biggest comments we get when speaking with customers is 'I had no idea you did/offered that, I wish I would have known"

Just wanted to take a moment to put some info out there for the community on some often overlooked products and services we offer that often go unrealized:
-Carry/Sell other manufacturers products: ARH, Kooks, Magnaflow, Borla, Corsa, Stainless Works, Eibach, HRE Wheels, CCW Wheels, Weld Wheels, BMR Suspension, Roto-Fab Intakes, and hundreds of vendors are available through us.
-Suspension upgrades including lowering, alignments, and component upgrades.
-Window tinting/cosmetic enhancements, vehicle wraps, and paint/body.
-Private label services: we manufacture a good number of our products for other companies. You may not have realized it, but that Joe's Speed Shop "St. Josephs's First Miracle" Camshaft might be a Livernois cam packaged up for them. Same with our cylinder heads, engines, and other components.
-Wheel/Tire upgrades: this is a big one that many people don't realize, as touched on above we sell some of the best brands in the world. HRE, CCW, Weld,Bogart, Race Star, Forgeline, and dozens of other brands of wheels. Not to mention Mickey Thompson tires, Hoosier, M&H, Nitto, and regular street tires as well
-Custom Engine builds: Yes we have catalog shortblocks, but we also do full custom engine builds all the time. We've built engines for everything from a 12-second daily driver to a full blown 6-second race car, and every combination in-between. Don't see a combo on our website? We can likely build it. Whether stock block, RHS, Dart, or an LSX block we've got the capability to do it all
-We do everything in house: Design, testing, machining, assembly, dyno testing, calibration, and install. We do this to ensure that we have control of all aspects of your build. This ensures proper quality control, and helps further our understanding of our craft, which also benefits the customer
-That you don't have to come to us for our offerings: We offer enclosed, and open vehicle transport to and from our facility, as well as offer full mail order options for products as well. So you can enjoy our offerings without having to leave your property

These are just some of the things that we get surprised reactions about when people learn. What were you surprised to learn about us? It's always interesting to see what customers respond with.
Livernois Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #2
bmbbl be

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
I couldn't be happier with the work they performed on my 2010 ss !
bmbbl be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:55 PM   #3
hou30guy

Drives: 2011 convertible 2ss/rs
Im looking for a 50mm 10 rib idler for my maggie supercharger

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
hou30guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:51 AM   #4
acr3

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Great guys to deal with. They listened & answered my questions even though the previous owner had done all the mods with them.
acr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 09:58 AM   #5
Livernois Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbbl be View Post
I couldn't be happier with the work they performed on my 2010 ss !
Glad to hear your enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hou30guy View Post
Im looking for a 50mm 10 rib idler for my maggie supercharger
We can check into that for you. If there is not one available, we have a CNC lathe that we could make the correct pulley for you. I will PM you to get your info.
Old 01-24-2018, 03:28 PM   #6
Livernois Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr3 View Post
Great guys to deal with. They listened & answered my questions even though the previous owner had done all the mods with them.
Thank you! This is what we are here for, to help guide customers to your goals without spending on unnecessary items.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:37 PM   #7
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
If you sell Borla products, you make them difficult to find on your website.
Results of a search for “Borla Exhaust”

Thanks.

Name:  A198372D-0F50-47FB-9624-C455FC177EF1.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  81.7 KB
Old 01-25-2018, 09:06 AM   #8
Livernois Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
If you sell Borla products, you make them difficult to find on your website.
Results of a search for “Borla Exhaust”

Thanks.
We launched the updated website about a year ago. We have our own products and install packages listed on the website. Those packages can be tailored to meet any customers needs with more things they may want to do or less if they already have mods done with the car. Also all the various products, like Borla, are not listed since there would be thousands of them for each platform. If ever you do not see what your looking for you can send a message through the site, shoot us an email info@livernoismotorsports.com, or call us at 313-561-5500.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:53 PM   #9
maddoggyusa

Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
I was really impressed with that LS7 engine into a Camaro you did awhile back... if only I had the extra $$$$ lol
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:10 PM   #10
Livernois Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoggyusa View Post
I was really impressed with that LS7 engine into a Camaro you did awhile back... if only I had the extra $$$$ lol
If your talking about the all black one. That was a radical build, with impressive results!

https://youtu.be/ONp8znh9fW0
Old 01-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #11
Spurshot

Drives: 2014 2SS blue
A video tour of your facility would be cool.