Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-20-2024, 10:14 PM   #1
Camaro_Fuzion

Drives: 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS Redline
6th Gen 2022 Camaro Redline Edition Red Decal sticker Question?

Would anyone on this forum happen to know the GM part numbers for the 6th gen 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS redline edition red decal stickers? I'm looking for the rear left bumper redline decal set, and both driver and passenger side review mirror redline decal sets. I saw a 2023 Camaro 2SS redline edition, and took some pictures. I'm hoping we can identify these redline decal stickers. Has they were not present on my 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS Redline edition when I purchased it. I want to obtain the redline decal sticker sets, and apply them to my vehicle. I'm also wondering if these are stickers or actual painted on applications from the GM factory.

Old 01-21-2024, 03:26 PM   #2
SnakeEyeSS

Drives: Camaro 2SS & ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Fuzion View Post
Would anyone on this forum happen to know the GM part numbers for the 6th gen 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS redline edition red decal stickers? I'm looking for the rear left bumper redline decal set, and both driver and passenger side review mirror redline decal sets. I saw a 2023 Camaro 2SS redline edition, and took some pictures. I'm hoping we can identify these redline decal stickers. Has they were not present on my 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS Redline edition when I purchased it. I want to obtain the redline decal sticker sets, and apply them to my vehicle. I'm also wondering if these are stickers or actual painted on applications from the GM factory.

]

They are not painted, no way GM would do that. The trunk one was on the 23, but I hadn't noticed the mirrors one before.

You could just go to a vynil installer and they could probably replicate for a fraction of the price.

Last edited by SnakeEyeSS; 01-21-2024 at 03:49 PM.
SnakeEyeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 08:01 PM   #3
flobb

Drives: 2022 2SS
They are decals and they are embossed with the word REDLINE
Which is really difficult to see in pictures.
Those look like they're installed in the wrong spot on the mirrors too. Way too high.
No clue on the part numbers. The package option code was WBL.
The mirror stripes were substituted in place of the fender hash marks in 2020 or 21 I think.

Last edited by flobb; 01-21-2024 at 08:17 PM.
flobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 05:42 PM   #4
Camaro_Fuzion

I'll call my local GM dealership parts department, or better yet, the GM collision center. I'm sure they could identify those parts numbers.
Old 01-24-2024, 01:05 PM   #5
ZR1-OK

Drives: 22 ZL1 23 1SS Redline
My 23 doesn’t have them either but everything else is good I wasn’t about to turn it down over these after a year of searching. I don’t think I even care at this point and the mirror strip is supposed to be lower down in the groove I think. They messed up the one with the pics
ZR1-OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 08:06 PM   #6
Camaro_Fuzion

I got a complete set for $42.00 shipped off eBay vs paying $145 from the GM Dealership