Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 07-02-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
z28monster

Drives: 15 Z28, 17 GT350R
What's up with Vengeance Racing?

So, I called Vengeance Racing about a week ago, left a voicemail and told them I was interested in a package for my 2015 Z/28 - particularly the one they posted on youtube. Never got a call back so I called again yesterday, Friday, July 1st and a woman answered and I explained that I had called, etc...and she said, "I do see that you called per our call history and I'll make sure someone calls you by the end of the day today". Well, guess what folks, I still haven't received a call!!

Either business must be really good that they can afford to off-put potential customers or they don't know how to run a tight-ship - which actually, makes me more glad they haven't called back as I'd hate to deal with a vendor/tuner a few hundred miles away if something went wrong with my car in Dallas, TX.

Has anyone ever had an experience with them like mine before?
z28monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Nope never an Issue here. Have been working on this Car for 4 yrs. They have been the best. Has to be a slipup of some kind. I know they have been slammed.

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
JUSTIFIED

Drives: 2015 black Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28monster View Post
So, I called Vengeance Racing about a week ago, left a voicemail and told them I was interested in a package for my 2015 Z/28 - particularly the one they posted on youtube. Never got a call back so I called again yesterday, Friday, July 1st and a woman answered and I explained that I had called, etc...and she said, "I do see that you called per our call history and I'll make sure someone calls you by the end of the day today". Well, guess what folks, I still haven't received a call!!

Either business must be really good that they can afford to off-put potential customers or they don't know how to run a tight-ship - which actually, makes me more glad they haven't called back as I'd hate to deal with a vendor/tuner a few hundred miles away if something went wrong with my car in Dallas, TX.

What are mods are you interested in? You may want to check into AMP over in Grand Prairie. Have heard very good things about them https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...and+prairie+tx
Old 07-02-2016, 07:52 PM   #4
z28monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
That's extremely uncharacteristic for Vengeance. I just picked my car up on Thursday, and a friend picked his car up two weeks ago and their customer service is some if the best I've ever seen. We know numerous people who've done business with them and they'll all tell you the same thing.

I did all of my business via email (except one phone call) and David answered all my emails on the same day, often within a few hours.

I can't begin to tell you how happy you'll be once you get the ball rolling and your car is done. I believe the waiting list is around three months right now. It was worth the wait. (You gotta ask yourself, if the waiting list is that long you may definitely be going to the right place)

Here's David's Email. I think they're closed until Tuesday.

david@vengeanceracing.net

Well, there's no excuse for not calling someone back twice. Thanks for the email, but I'll pass as I'm sure they've got my name on their white eraser board call back list...
Old 07-02-2016, 07:56 PM   #5
z28monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTIFIED View Post
What are mods are you interested in? You may want to check into AMP over in Grand Prairie. Have heard very good things about them https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...and+prairie+tx
Thanks for the name. I'll swing by their shop next week and speak with them. Also may swing by 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison, TX as I've heard good things about them also.

Looking for 150 additional HP, N/A mods - no supercharger, turbos, etc.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:57 PM   #6
z28monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28 HLR View Post
Never dealt with them, but when they start like this, it will NOT get any better. Good general rule of thumb.
I agree, good general rule of thumb. There's never an excuse for AT LEAST a call back, IMHO.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:26 PM   #7
Crushinator

Drives: '15 Z/28 #783
Screw that. I wouldn't kiss anyone's ass to do work on my car. Evidently, they're too busy for a phone call. I bet if they knew what other cars you have in your garage, they'd know you have money and you'd have an appointment already. I can't stand that BS.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:38 PM   #8
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
ADM in DFW is another option. Great shop for sure. Andy can be busy though....

I would note, it is the Forth of July weekend too. Maybe folks schedules changed, who knows. There have been times I've contacted vendors here and it took the a few days to get back. Still, they did say someone would call you back...

I used ADM and GPI, for my needs..

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #9
Schlok

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #397 2022 ZL1 #1799
They are really busy now, I was just there the other week. They do awesome work and the car on youtube is mine. ��
Schlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:34 PM   #10
The_Raging_Bull
Raging Bull Reborn

Drives: '09 CGM Z063LZ '15 RH Z/28 #0631
ADM in Lewisville or Late Model Racecraft in Houston, either way great shops who respond in Texas. Or you can ship it to Wixom Mi and Katech -> they are the gold standard.

Toy 1 '15 RH Z/28 w/AC & Radio S/N 0631
Toy 2 '09 CGM Z06 3LZ
My DD: '17 Ford Mustang GT
Her DD: '14 F150 Ecoboost 3.5
The_Raging_Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 12:05 AM   #11
DarkPlague

Drives: 2013 Zl1 - 786HP hybrid LMR & ADM
What's up with Vengeance Racing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28monster View Post

I used Andy at ADM for my 2015 z28. I had a BTR stage 3 cam and stainless works header w/tune install. I got 550 rwhp out of it. Andy also did half of my Zl1 and got to 642 rwhp. Check him out! Usually real quick turnaround. I'm the black z28 on YouTube under Andy Mages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarkPlague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 09:47 PM   #12
CamaroRS/SS10

Drives: '13 Hot Wheels & '14 Z/28
They did my car a couple years ago. It was the first Z/28 they had done. It was great work and great people to deal with. They brought my car to life and I kept it N/A. I didn't want it supercharged.
2013 Hot Wheels Camaro #63 SS 6-Speed. All stock and keeping it that way.

2014 Z/28 #119 A/C car(not by choice, ordered wrong) All stock and plan to keep it that way. The kid in me wants to mod the Hell out of it but the adult says it will be worth more years down the road. The 2 of them need to stop fighting!
1983 Chevrolet C10 lowered and restoring.
1986 Chevrolet K10 6 in lift, 35's,restored daily driver for my son.
2013 Hot Wheels Camaro. Life Size Toy..
2014 Z/28 my weekend stress reliever!
2015 Checy Sonic RS
2015 Chevy Equinox
CamaroRS/SS10 is offline   Reply With Quote