#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #701
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Mills doesn't extend his arms. no push, no pi. sorry not sorry.

Tell lies if it makes you happy. Anyone that watches the video at .25 speed can see the truth. Anyone who then watches the video of the rules definitions of ILLEGAL CONTACT and DEFENSIVE HOLDING can see both of these were violated.

The Eagles got the "NO CALL" because they were at home, and also because Jalen Mills doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a jump ball against Julio.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 03:25 PM   #702
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I suppose this guy is a homer eagles fan and can't see, and doesn't know anything about football, or the rules.

http://www.businessinsider.com/eagle...s-falls-2018-1

Even Julio Jones himself said it was a tough call to make for the refs. if it was so blatant, Jones wouldn't have said that.

And I have no idea why you think I'm bias. If anything, you are super bias since you are a falcons fan. I have no dog in this fight. I don't give a rats ass who wins that game. It was a good no call.
Old 02-05-2018, 03:28 PM   #703
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
fact fact fact fact blah blah blah fact fact fact

Take off your tinfoil hat, it wasn't called because it wasn't an obvious penalty like you keep repeating. The game isn't played or officiated in 1/4 speed. I'm surprised you haven't inspected the film frame by frame yet to complain about every single missed call.

You keep ignoring the part where the ball sailed through Julio's hands.
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:18 PM   #704
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver14 View Post

Take off your tinfoil hat, it wasn't called because it wasn't an obvious penalty like you keep repeating. The game isn't played or officiated in 1/4 speed. I'm surprised you haven't inspected the film frame by frame yet to complain about every single missed call.

You keep ignoring the part where the ball sailed through Julio's hands

You like others make statements about the actual pass. What I am stating happened occurred BEFORE..CAN YOU READ??? B E F O R E T H E PASS
Watch the video, watch the video's of the rules, then come back and tell me a penalty wasn't committed.

Anyone can see that it did if they do this.

An official isn't watching the game on a screen, they are right there a few feet away. one in the corner of the end zone, and one at the pylon.

The Eagles are at home. They aren't going to throw that flag.

Stating that a penalty wasn't committed, actually 2 were, is a BOLD FACED LIE.

If you want to join the Liar's Club on this subject in this forum...be my guest.

But don't come on here and tell me neither one of those officials didn't see Mills jump on Jones back and take him to the ground from a few feet away.

Of course they did.

But the home team isn't getting this call with the game on the line. Period.

Look at the holding penalty they called on Mills at 2:25 of the video....you gonna tell me they can see this....but can't see Mills jumping on Jones back?

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:32 PM   #705
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I suppose this guy is a homer eagles fan and can't see, and doesn't know anything about football, or the rules.

http://www.businessinsider.com/eagle...s-falls-2018-1

Even Julio Jones himself said it was a tough call to make for the refs. if it was so blatant, Jones wouldn't have said that.

And I have no idea why you think I'm bias. If anything, you are super bias since you are a falcons fan. I have no dog in this fight. I don't give a rats ass who wins that game. It was a good no call.
Dude I posted what the Rules are.

In Video format DIRECTLY FROM THE NFL'S WEBSITE.

Did you even watch them? NO.

Yes.... Jones said it was a tough call to make....but he also NEVER said he fell down or slipped, because he didn't. Of course it's a tough call to make against the HOME team with the game on the line.

I have never once said you are biased. I said your not telling the TRUTH.

There is no point in discussing this anymore. If you cant see Mills jump on Jones back and take him to the ground your either BLIND or a LIAR.

I don't think you are blind.

Old 02-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #706
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
After watching the Eagles for a few decades it's funny to hear someone claim the Eagles got help from the officials.
That's almost like saying the TV announcers are Eagles fanbois.

The country hates Philadelphia.
Boost Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 04:35 PM   #707
Silver14

I made a statement about before the throw as well, I didn't think it was an obvious penalty.

Good point on the refs having the best view, they must have thought it wasn't a penalty either It's not lying when nobody agrees with your interpretation. Maybe consider that if everyone else says you're wrong, you're wrong? Repeating things over and over won't make them true no matter how much you do it.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:44 PM   #708
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
I made a statement about before the throw as well, I didn't think it was an obvious penalty.

Good point on the refs having the best view, they must have thought it wasn't a penalty either It's not lying when nobody agrees with your interpretation. Maybe consider that if everyone else says you're wrong, you're wrong? Repeating things over and over won't make them true no matter how much you do it.
Your ENTIRE statement was about the PASS!!!

Everyone doesn't say I'm wrong.

Only the few idiotic people who deny the truth on this forum.

I've shown this to 5 F I V E Eagles fans I know..... and they ALL agreed Mills got a "NO CALL".

Shannon Sharpe even said Mills got away with jumping on his back.

Maybe if you watched the video of the RULES for Defensive Holding and Illegal contact I posted, and THEN watched the video of the play..you would see the truth.

But your not going to do that....NO......instead you'd rather support a LIE.

Go ahead if that's what you want to do.

I've 100% proven my point. The Rules video's and the video of the play PROVE it without a doubt.

You and the others are why I put NO STOCK in what people say. I put the truth in the FACTS and the RULES.

If you are going to sit there and say a home team has never got a call that went their way with the game on the line, you haven't watched much football.

The Falcons won a regular season game at home this year because the refs threw flags against the Saints. I can admit the truth. Shame you can't.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-05-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #709
Silver14

Lol, you really don't know what a fact or proof is, do you? If it's a fact as you love to say, how are there all these differing opinions? It's almost like it's not a fact!

What do the rules say about those penalties when the qb is out of the pocket?

Last edited by Silver14; 03-23-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:24 PM   #710
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
Lol, you really don't know what a fact or proof is, do you? If it's a fact as you love to say, how are there all these differing opinions? It's almost like it's not a fact!

What do the rules say about those penalties when the qb is out of the pocket?

Nothing I say is based upon opinion, it is based upon the rules. Your posting the OPINIONS....of what some writer said.....I post THE RULES.

Defensive holding applies weather or not the QB is in the pocket.
What is defensive holding? When a defensive player tackles or holds any opponent other than someone running with the ball.

Here's the rule. Mills jumped on Jones back and took him to the ground. If that isn't a tackle, what is?

Illegal contact. This occurred as well.

Not my words.....not some writers words,,,,but the actual RULES.

So now after you know the rules....watch the play.....tell me both of these rules were not broken then...you cannot.
Again it's at 8:35 of the video...turn the sound off. slow the play down..to .25 or to .5. so you can see it properly...just as you would have seen it standing from the pylon or back corner of the end zone from where the officials were.

Nothing I state is opinion. It's Fact. 100% proven...50x over in this thread....yet people still deny it.

Last edited by Joe M 2012 2SS; 02-05-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #711
dantemcc

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
OMG not this B.S. again. Lord have mercy...... let it go.
dantemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:40 PM   #712
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantemcc View Post
OMG not this B.S. again. Lord have mercy...... let it go.
Not to worry, when someone starts a new 2018 NFL Season Talk thread he`ll probably still be gripping about how Atlanta got screwed in that thread too! I`m not sure why it is that some people just HAVE to be right and just let go and move on.
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 10:05 PM   #713
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Incidental contact. Good no call
Old 02-06-2018, 12:47 AM   #714
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
Tell lies if it makes you happy. Anyone that watches the video at .25 speed can see the truth. Anyone who then watches the video of the rules definitions of ILLEGAL CONTACT and DEFENSIVE HOLDING can see both of these were violated.

The Eagles got the "NO CALL" because they were at home, and also because Jalen Mills doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning a jump ball against Julio.
Actually, they got the "no call" because the refs made a great decision and saw that Julio lost footing and fell to the ground through no fault of Mills. There was no push, there was no PI. Get over it already. No one agrees with you. If you can't see that Julio lost traction on his right foot when he tried to cut...then you can't see the obvious. Good call by the refs to not call PI there.

Of course, Julio ran an awesome sprint out route, didn't he! LMFAO....Here's the thing. We all know the rules. We all watched the play. We all know when a receiver and DB get their legs tangled or the receiver trips that contact after that doesn't matter and is incidental.

You seem to understand none of that. When you learn a little more about football, maybe we can talk about football without chuckling at your preconceptions that something occurred when it didn't.