Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #71
Ambush
Rawr!

Drives: Giulia Quadrifoglio, C8 Stingray
righto. i'm glad there are other asians out there who own this car. i'm chinese, and a small guy personally. people give me funny looks when they see my car. what convinced me to get this car was this summer, i rented a 2013 ss for three days and enjoyed the hell out of it. state trooper eventually pulled me over on the third day and gave me a speeding ticket for 85 mph.

he looked at me for a good 5 sec, before he opened his mouth. ended up getting just a careless driving ticket.

good times.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #72
TheAviator

Drives: 2012 Black Camaro 1LT
Its not Asian its Pacific Islander

I have known some old guys that refuse to buy Japanese cars due to Pearl Harbor, and a few Jewish people who refuse to own German cars.

I personally love the Japanese and Germans because they are great engineers that know how to make great products. Yamaha for example, one of the finest companies in the world, fine maker of everything from awesome boats to great pianos. Yamaha pianos are better than Steinways.

As for me, I used to own Japanese cars exclusively up until my Hummer and now my new baby Camaro. GM has made a great come back and now is back to making great quality products so I don't see myself ever driving anything but a Camaro, at least for my every day car.

Back on topic, I can't find hardly any good Asian food places anymore. THey all suck with mystery meat being passed off as chicken. WTF is up with that? I love Asian food if its prepared with quality. I don't get it, Asian cars, pianos = great. Asian fast food = carp
Old 09-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #73
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by attymf View Post
This thwed is vewy wasist!
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #74
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Be careful of what you post, I am sure the mods are keeping a watch on this.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:46 PM   #75
2010-1SS-IBM

Drives: 1998 Nissan, 2010 Camaro
I'm more impressed by the "Asians doing Christopher Walken impressions" video on YouTube. They nail it.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:49 PM   #76
SabotAndHeat

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Hai.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #77
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
Back on topic, I can't find hardly any good Asian food places anymore. THey all suck with mystery meat being passed off as chicken. WTF is up with that? I love Asian food if its prepared with quality. I don't get it, Asian cars, pianos = great. Asian fast food = carp
back on topic... lol..
fast food in general is crap. sometimes good, sometimes bad tasting crap...
only Asian fast food I can think of is panda express which isn't really Asian..

it'll be difficult in your neck of the woods, but the really good Asian food places to go to are the ones where you actually find Asians sitting down and eating the food. and Filipino's don't count. they're not as picky as other Asians....
Old 09-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #78
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Quote:
Filipino's don't count. they're not as picky as other Asians....
I'm a picky SOB.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ

Closed Thread