Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #701
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Norm.... what are you up to no good.... I can see that thought light bulb shining again

Old 04-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #702
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Howdie!! Not much new here.

Had a different bit of speed today. There is absolutely nothing like flat out haulin' a$$ on the water. Boat hit 68 today with a steady slapping on my arm from the wife. I guess it was a "slow down!", but I didn't hear nuthin'.

updated post#3 trying to get everything in one place.
Did you do any fishing while you were out? Mine does around 65 but it's only a 175...still fast enough for me.

I love it early in the morning when the water is smooth as glass and the slight chill in the air.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #703
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Did you do any fishing while you were out? Mine does around 65 but it's only a 175...still fast enough for me.

I love it early in the morning when the water is smooth as glass and the slight chill in the air.
No, we just took it out to run the hell out of it. I've been looking at it and wanting to take it out for a while now. Missed the spawn this year. Gonna take it out next weekend I think.

And mine's only a 150, put it doesn't have a max plane. That's the max for this boat. You know when you usually get to a point it feels like someone put on the brakes when your trimming it? Mine doesn't do that. I think it would literally keep going until just the prop is in the water.

How was spring break? Our's isn't until mid April
Old 04-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #704
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

I think I am just getting too old....

Took the boys to Panama City..........Not a good idea on spring break...too many drunk kids and trust me they stayed up all night long screaming.

It was amazing to me at how many kids were drunk out of their minds......

That place was just to commercialized for my taste......the food is EXTREMELY high and I mean extremely....I thought it would be nice to go to Jimmy Buffets.....102.00 for Cheeseburgers for 5 people...absolutely crazy.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #705
garcmol

Wow!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:07 AM   #706
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Well I said a few different words, LOL....They had a good time but it was kinda crazy.

We had a place that had a kitchen so we cooked breakfast...had lunch in the room and went out for dinner. We spent more money on dinner that we did on the room, breakfast and lunch combined. Luckily WalMart was close by.

Now here is the kicker to the whole thing...when we arrived they had the parking deck height entrance at 6' and of course we took my truck that has 35" tires with a 6" lift...wouldn't have really mattered since a stock truck wouldn't have fit either....they had one little place to park oversized vehicles and it was small and limited so if you left you might not have a spot when you came back.

The thing that really pissed me off was when we were getting ready to leave someone had threw up in a bag and decided my truck bed was the garbage can...

Needless to sat don't think I will be going back to PCB anytime soon.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #707
garcmol

The only bright side to that story is they did it in a bag. You're lucky someone didn't try to turn the bed into a jacuzzi!!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #708
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

LOL....at least that would have been easier to clean up.....they just threw the bag in the truck and they didn't tie it off so it kinda went everywhere.

Guess I am just too naive about things like that.........
Old 04-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #709
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Not a good idea on spring break...too many drunk kids and trust me they stayed up all night long screaming.

It was amazing to me at how many kids were drunk out of their minds......
That's college for you sir.

I'll never go to the beach during a spring break...college or high school.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #710
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Took my daughter and some friends to Sandestin a few years ago. It was a little better because it was gated. We had a really nice condo with 2 bedrooms, a loft and 2 baths, with a full kitchen, washer dryer, could walk or take the shuttle to the beach............it was awesome. PCB is a little crazy..............

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #711
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Took my daughter and some friends to Sandestin a few years ago. It was a little better because it was gated. We had a really nice condo with 2 bedrooms, a loft and 2 baths, with a full kitchen, washer dryer, could walk or take the shuttle to the beach............it was awesome. PCB is a little crazy..............
....or do laundry
Old 04-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #712
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Now we all know Diane has to take a nap first....LOL
Old 04-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #713
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
....or do laundry
You do that at night while you're sleeping!

Quote:
Now we all know Diane has to take a nap first....LOL
Nap........I don't need no stinkin nap! Unless y'all keep me up til 4 in the morning drinkin' Les does need a nap though.........or at least a pool break!

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #714
garcmol

SA2010 rated, from Summit. Anyone have a negative about G-FORCE racing helmets?