Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 06-15-2014, 06:51 AM   #15
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
I live in a Coop. I have my own garage. I try to be very courteous when coming home with my car or bike bc they can be loud. However, there is a guy who lives here with a mustang. I refer to him as "my little pony". Everyday he comes home from work and he revs the engine so loud, people are starting to complain. A couple of people thought it was me. He obviously has no idea how to drive stick discreetly. He pulls up in front of his garage, gets out to open his garage and then proceeds to pull in. However ever step of that process he feels the need to rev it to what I'm going to say is about 4000-4500k. Completely unnecessary. I'm waiting for the day when he kdea that and has the clutch out more than he expects and crashes into the front wall.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:53 AM   #16
sticks88

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS ,2014 Rav4
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyD View Post
yes I hear ya-condo's in sw florida are full of old farts with nothing to do but hate-thank god they are mostly 'snow birds'-nobody here now Yea!
Hey. I'm from Canada (thus a snowbird) and I don't hate Camaros (mines a 2014 LT2) and I certainly try to keep the release of unwanted emissions to a minimum .
sticks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:15 AM   #17
freddyD

Drives: 2020 rally green rs
I think I will move -out to the country!Play your music,grill out,have fun,work on your cars,enjoy life.These old people do hate everything!One old fart still has a Mitt Romney bumper sticker on he car,I said he lost under that one is sahra palin.You voted for losers and he's one too!lolThey come from other states and think they are ENTitled here.Get a life!
freddyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #18
benji276289

Drives: 2021 Camaro 2SS1LE, 6 spd.man., Ora
Send a message via Skype™ to benji276289
The OP seems to have a problem with "old farts". FreddyD, one of these days you will be one.
benji276289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #19
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity, or egotistic admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, that derive from arrogant pride. The term originated in Greek mythology with Narcissus, who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #20
moserbe

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
I hate to tell you youngins but I'm an old fart and own a Camaro and a Corvette. Respect your elders.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #21
freddyD

yes I will be old one day,but I will not be an asshole!Condos have too many dumb rules-your flower pot is the wrong color get my drift now?I don't bother anyone,This is NAPLES it's special=lol.But I don't want to tie up this forum with B.S.The problem was when my new camaro came to town,people went nuts! Envy comes in many colors,get a life,get over it.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:59 PM   #22
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyD View Post
yes I will be old one day,but I will not be an asshole!Condos have too many dumb rules-your flower pot is the wrong color get my drift now?I don't bother anyone,This is NAPLES it's special=lol.But I don't want to tie up this forum with B.S.The problem was when my new camaro came to town,people went nuts! Envy comes in many colors,get a life,get over it.
Let's summarize... Your neighbors hate you because you're young and beautiful, and bought a Camaro? No other reason?
Old 06-17-2014, 07:28 AM   #23
alv927

Drives: 2013 camaro 2ss/rs dusk edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
Be respectful to your neighbors.
- Don't rev your engine
- Drive slow with caution at all times
- Give 'right of way' to all people walking in the condo area

If you follow these simple rules, you shouldn't have any problems with your condo neighbors.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ
alv927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #24
freddyD

you got that right twisty-condos are no place for a guy who likes his cars does his own detailing and stuff like that.Remember florida is Gods waiting room,and I aint't waiting yet!