Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-13-2017, 07:59 PM   #29
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
CTS-V Pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
I'm running Lingenfelter twins which are CTSV pumps.
GM PN: 19207950. I went Lengenfelter website and didn't see stock pump, unless I was looking at the wrong thing.
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:19 AM   #30
Redbird555

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
I don't see anything in those mods that would benefit from octane higher than 93.

cnc the heads and get the flow and compression up to match that cam.
I gained 20whp from 4000-5200 rpm albeit only 6 at peak. So running a fuel that costs less even with the mpg hit is a win win. The power from e85 doesn't come fully from the octane. E85 burns much cooler and cleaner than gas. So not only are you able to run nor timing in the peak tq areas but the cooling helps to generate the power. The cleaning effect of e85 also keeps carbon buildup down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
So what sensors are required and does anyone have P/Ns.
I have a LS3 with Z28 CAI and headers, Bo White S2 TB, and 1LE Dual modes with a Z28 dual modes in the wings. I'm thinking about the GPI rod mod intake with a insulator. Not looking for monster gains just something safe, dependable, and streetable.
Check this link out
http://www.g8board.com/forums/115-in.../topics/154714

It has everything you need to convert to e85 the g8 uses the same pcm you just might need some different fuel fittings. Dedicated motorsports also makes a direct bolt on kit for these cars but it's pricey. I pieced mine together for about 150 bucks.

Also the stock fuel pump should be fine if you just have bolt ons. If you start getting into cammed territory you may want to upgrade.

Fwiw this is my bolt on z06 on e85 and pump. You'll see peak is only about 6whp better but in the midrange it gained 20/20
Attached Images

Redbird555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 09:36 AM   #31
claymation

Drives: chevy camaro
Thumbs up E85 Build Stage I

Just got my car back with this set up and very happy so far!

E85 kit, aux fuel pump, 1300 ID's, Roto-Fab, headers, 2.45 pulley, MM Catch Can. Awesome set up for E85 plus LOTS OF ROOM FOR MORE POWER LATER!
claymation is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e85, fuel delivery, injectors