Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #1
1LE caSSper

Drives: White 1LE
[display title/]

[display text/]

Last edited by 1LE caSSper; 10-12-2017 at 07:33 PM.
1LE caSSper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:18 PM   #2
cmeJATT

Drives: SS-6-SPD
Another one * DJ Khaled voice"

lol.. sorry to hear bud .. i had the same issue.. he made promises never delivered... many other forum members been having issues with them.. it's funny how i see him promoting his site on here, yet won't come in and chime in .. ( well there's no excuse for him )

best to call you're credit card company file dispute.. you will see money back in your account within 3-5 business days .. ( mines showed up quick )

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...light=maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LE caSSper View Post
Maryland speed SITREP: the photo screenshot attached below was what i drafted up 2 weeks ago ---- 9/29/17

AFTER i posted the last thread in the screenshot asking for help & options & feedback, the owner (whom i never spoken with previously) finally found my phone number and called me HOURS later. the owner asked me to delete the thread and give them about a week to try get me the product and if they did not they would refund me 100% **************
i complied.... and went with it. so of course what did I do after the owner called and gave me his word that if by 7 days from now they didnt have to product to send me finally they would refund my money finally...

of course i took the BAIT and PROMISES and did not stick to my guns. I did not bother them for 9.5 business days, ample time i would say.. today is Thurs 10/12/17. i called tuesday, wednesday, and twice today.

Literally the quote i got from a customer service female today was "sorry i have not been able to get ahold of him today, im sure he has your information to call you back."
[[have not heard from them since]]

My next thought is what does it take or how can we get a moderator here to step in for us buying from Maryland speed. Someone they might care about to ask the WTF is going on with our people and their transactions here...? If there is a number of us being screwed over / jerked around like this what are we to do.?

do we have no options and no support here????? isnt support why the forum exists (on second thought)
anybody have any direction to point me.?

i just want my money back to never have to call these shady people again...... I very humbly warn ALL OF YOU dont get trapped dont get sucked in please

here is a link to the original thread's replies / experiences
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509366
cmeJATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #3
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
I ussed MS years ago when they 1st hit the Gm car sites, they were cheaper than everyone else and quick to ship. Something has happened to them since then, every forum I am on now there is several complaints on them. Billing people for parts, lack of communication and or no communication and endless long delays before the parts show up.

I have a feeling this is financial related to their business in some way. Any reputable business owner would be in the threads ASAP to make it right or defend their brand image, yet Maryland Speed is always absent.

I agree, I would call your CC ASAP, present every piece of info you have, hopefully they will side with you and process the charge-back against them.
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:53 PM   #4
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
I don’t do business with them for that very reason... I had to file with my cc to get my money back. Maybe it’s a company or Maryland but if an ordered hasn’t shipped it shouldn’t be that much of an issue to refund. Just my opinion. I didn’t even mind the pushy car sales approach
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:20 PM   #5
JeromeS13

Drives: 2017 1SS/1LE
#anotherone

I'm still awaiting my resolution with my cc dispute.
JeromeS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
That's a shame.
I used Maryland Speed exclusively from '06 to about '15 and never had a problem.
They were the cheapest, free shipping, and I would usually have it in a day or two.

I did notice toward the end it seemed like everything shipped from the manufacture.
Boost Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #7
TEX1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE - Blue
Call the BBB I've had to do that a couple of times. Once the company is contacted by the BBB they usually respond pretty quick.
TEX1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:48 PM   #8
1LE caSSper

Drives: White 1LE
This is crazy why are we letting them promote on here then
1LE caSSper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:07 AM   #9
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
Same issue had to fight my bank charge posted a similar thread somewhere else that guy is a crook
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:16 AM   #10
JeromeS13

Drives: 2017 1SS/1LE
OP, why did you delete the post?
JeromeS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:47 AM   #11
cmeJATT

Drives: SS-6-SPD
Probably same reason he deleted his last thread .. Brandon from MS probably contacted him .. original post is on second comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeS13 View Post
OP, why did you delete the post?
cmeJATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:08 PM   #12
RedDragonSS2.0

Drives: 2017 Summit White Camaro SS 1LE
I’m waiting for an update on my Kooks, rotofab since August 7th I’ve called them several times with absolutely no resolution... About to contact my credit cards and open a dispute...

Rotofab Intake, Borla 60606 Midpipes, Corsa Extreme Axleback
RedDragonSS2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1le, exhaust, maryland, speed