Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 06-05-2017, 09:50 AM   #15
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
That's the problem with todays world can't discipline your own child correctly without being accused of abuse. But back to the regular scheduled broadcast i'm still not entirely convinced new headers will do anything for sound that the downpipe or exhaust modification wouldn't solve better.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:49 AM   #16
Phoenix_Gilmore

Drives: 2020 2SS
I didn't mean to start all this. I was simply curious as to any way to make my car loude weather it be headers, exhaust or manifolds. I am new and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about this engine and what I can do to it.
Phoenix_Gilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:21 AM   #17
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Gilmore View Post
I didn't mean to start all this. I was simply curious as to any way to make my car loude weather it be headers, exhaust or manifolds. I am new and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about this engine and what I can do to it.
You didn't start anything. Sometimes people say the wrong thing or misinterpret the tone of a post. Welcome, this is a great place to learn, however there is the occasional sideshow.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #18
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Your good man we like to barb back and forth on here. It's scary for newer people but usually short lived mini-fun feuds over stupid shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan1LTRS View Post
You didn't start anything. Sometimes people say the wrong thing or misinterpret the tone of a post. Welcome, this is a great place to learn, however there is the occasional sideshow.
Occasional is a little polite to say lol

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:00 AM   #19
Ashium

Drives: Camaro 2.0t, 300zx TT, LSTT Mustang
Quote:
It's all good, I've been working on cars, as a living, for 2 decades. Arguing semantics is nothing new.
Ashium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #20
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post

Occasional is a little polite to say lol
Yeah
Old 06-18-2017, 11:19 PM   #21
Michael2000

Drives: .
Quote:
A tubular type header won't necessarily make the car louder. A bigger, less restrictive turbo general will, though. You'll have to deal with some extra turbo lag, but if matched property, you will also generally get more horsepower due to reduced back pressure.

Michael
Michael2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aftermarket, bolt on, engine, header